Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

Chris Brown says: "His performance this week was less than impressive"...relative to how the other guys performed this week. So, "performance" is in the context of the whole RB room. Apparently the other guys outplayed him. EDIT: Or have shown enough to this point to make Karlos expendable.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Brown says: "His performance this week was less than impressive"...relative to how the other guys performed this week. So, "performance" is in the context of the whole RB room. Apparently the other guys outplayed him. EDIT: Or have shown enough to this point to make Karlos expendable.

Don't you still normally wait until a normal cut down date?

Yah, but Dareus can smoke 'god knows what' whenever he feels like it.... It's early to judge, but this thing stinks already.

Dareus is a top player in the league. Do people not understand the better athlete you are the more you get away with? This is the way of LIFE.

Yah, but Dareus can smoke 'god knows what' whenever he feels like it.... It's early to judge, but this thing stinks already.

same as any other team. If your a star player, multiple infractions are not acceptable. If you have "potential" or at a position of depth, your expendable. Still, at least play him against the Giants.

Something tells me this is a wake up call to the rest of the team to stop ******* around and take this season seriously. They can afford to let him go with so much depth at the RB position.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills officially released Karlos Williams. My full thoughts on the statement made, and what it means for the RBs: https://t.co/o89xjZJb3U

Hear hear. I don't know how many times I've posted it but Karlos is a dumbass. Get him off the squad.

same as any other team. If your a star player, multiple infractions are not acceptable. If you have "potential" or at a position of depth, your expendable. Still, at least play him against the Giants.

Maybe they didn't think he was ready to be out there and that's part of the timing? A bit of a "are you kidding, screw it- send him home"