Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention the guy is a concussion away from being a certified window licker.

bingo

When I was looking at the roster earlier in the offseason after the draft.....just LOOK for a minute folks

- Concussions in college......concussions in 1st year.....literally a concussion away from being out for the year....this is why we would NEVER have been able to make this guy our franchise back.

- THEN......he shows up like the god damn good year blimp....literally over FOURTY pounds overweight......just showing so much dedication to his craft. We are not talking about a veteran player this was a SECOND YEAR PLAYER....what right did he have to think this way?

- THEN.....comes the news about the suspension

I EXPECTED this to happen....the bills cant count on him.....and it pushed along further because the bills running back depth is insane.

Now.....did someone in that front office make an example out of him to show people that all this crap is unacceptable? Maybe? If so....GOOD FOR THEM

Basically, they are saying that Karlos's weight problem was known since March, so, he's had from then until now to correct it. He looked slow on the field this week, and therefore, he didn't correct it in the time allowed. He put himself behind the rest of the RBs(Boom Herron? :lol:), and there's no point in keeping a guy on the roster who can't play for 4 weeks, and is behind the rest of the group.

there's an utter hypocrisy in celebrating wings and beef on weck as points of civic pride then condemning newbies to the city who overindulge. as one who wrestles with his weight on daily basis, i have nothing but sympathy for karlos.

also, my sources say that karlos planned on using his 4 week suspension to go hardcore atkins. he coulda easily dropped 20 lbs in that time.

Edited by Dirtbag

there's an utter hypocrisy in celebrating wings and beef on weck as a point of civic pride then condemning newbies to the city who overindulge. as one who wrestles with his weight on daily basis, i have nothing but sympathy for karlos.

also, my sources say that karlos planned on using his 4 week suspension to go hardcore atkins. he coulda easily dropped 20 lbs in that time.

Atkins is not a healthy way to eat

The timing just seems weird for that. There's no roster pressure currently, so unless they're looking to sign someone at another position why not carry him through training camp? Players get hurt, don't fulfil their promise, etc etc you've got someone there who knows the system.

The timing makes it seem more like an Ariana Grande move - "I should be wiser and realize that I've got....one less problem without you"

Yes timing doesn't make sense if it was performance based. Hard to believe that a few preseason practices override his performance last season. He is not going to take up a roster spot the first 4 games. It would not be unprecedented for the Bills to be hit with a rash of early season injuries at RB. Lets hope we're not bringing up Karlos name in week 5 or 6 looking for RB depth.

Probably another incident or at least bad attitude. Disappointing, but at some point coaches and management need to make a stand.

I'm kinda sick of stupid comments coming out of the mouth of a professional football coach.

Knock it off. :nana:

But sometimes will pick him up. If it were us we'd be all for kicking the tires.

Well, yes, someone could pick him up for nothing, I agree. I would think that is much more likely than someone giving the Bills a pick for him.

I can't wait until Pegula gets rid of everyone and finally cleans house of this god awful franchise

Hire guys that know how to win. Whaley had his chance but he hired Rex and that is a career killer.. he and his awful coaching staff he has assembled will be done after ruining this talented team.

I can't wait until Pegula gets rid of everyone and finally cleans house of this god awful franchise

Hire guys that know how to win. Whaley had his chance but he hired Rex and that is a career killer.. he and his awful coaching staff he has assembled will be done after ruining this talented team.

News Flash: The Pegulas hired Rex Ryan!

there's an utter hypocrisy in celebrating wings and beef on weck as points of civic pride then condemning newbies to the city who overindulge. as one who wrestles with his weight on daily basis, i have nothing but sympathy for karlos.

So he was gonna go Atkins in the 4 weeks, but couldn't be bothered in the 4 months from March to July. Sure, right, got it.