• Ragland / 59
    • Sanborn / 65
    • Kelly / 12
    • Reed / 83
    • Smith / 78
    • Brown / 52
    • Gugny / 69
    • Your own last name / ###

For those looking to buy their 2016 jersey, who are you choosing?

I've wanted to get a jersey for the last few years but never could pull the trigger on it. The only way I ever would is my own last name and #.

Edited by Boyst62

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought one of the Nike mid level Watkins white jerseys. I've had horrible luck with the jerseys I've bought in the past, rarely do they last more than a year after I buy the jersey. So if sammy tanks this year and in the future, you can blame me.

Here are the jerseys I own;

Fred Jackson

Stevie Johnson

Lee evans

Marshawn Lynch

Donte whitner

Aaron Maybin *knockoff*

Anquan boldin of the Ravens (wife is from maeyland) and he was traded a year later

Edited by elroy16

If I were going to buy a new one this year I guess it would be Jerry Hughes. But I hate the new Nike jerseys. The way the fit, the way they look, how the numbers wash off, everything. So I'm not getting a new one this year. Bills jerseys I own:

Quinn Early

Flutie

Rob Johnson

Fred

Spikes

Blue Dreadslow

Mario

EJ

Lee Evans

They'll have to hold me for a while.

If I were going to buy a new one this year I guess it would be Jerry Hughes. But I hate the new Nike jerseys. The way the fit, the way they look, how the numbers wash off, everything. So I'm not getting a new one this year. Bills jerseys I own:

Quinn Early

Flutie

Rob Johnson

Fred

Spikes

Blue Dreadslow

Mario

EJ

Lee Evans

They'll have to hold me for a while.

At least you have a Fred jersey. If wear that jersey every game if I had those to choose from. Maybe spikes for 1 game

voted for my own last name.

Only because a current or former Bills player (who has played in dozens of games) has the same first and last name as me. Kinda cool.

Otherwise, Kelly/12. Not big on wearing another man's name on my back, but . . . the savior of my favorite team can get a pass.

Edited by maddenboy

Several years ago I bought a really nice Trent Edwards throwback white jersey with a 50th anniversary AFL logo on it. This off-season I took it to a jersey sewing company in Cheektowaga and they did a great job removing the nameplate and sewing on a Taylor nameplate. That's my 2016 go-to.

I believe I've bought my last jersey. At the ripe old age of 47 I've decided it looks pretty silly for a grown ass man to sit in the stands wearing a fake uniform.

Favorite jersey I own? My white Sabres sweater with the number 70 and "OOH AHH" on the nameplate.