• Brown / 52
    • Gugny / 69
    • Your own last name / ###

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I've bought my last jersey. At the ripe old age of 47 I've decided it looks pretty silly for a grown ass man to sit in the stands wearing a fake uniform.

Favorite jersey I own? My white Sabres sweater with the number 70 and "OOH AHH" on the nameplate.

I used to be in your camp, eball, and I'm about the same age as you. But as life goes on I have come to the decision to not take myself so seriously. Especially on gamedays at the stadium.

Not saying that's your issue, just that it was mine and I'm now past that. I live a pretty buttoned up day-to-day life in the professional world, so wearing a jersey is a pretty tame way to relax a little and be a kid again.

I used to be in your camp, eball, and I'm about the same age as you. But as life goes on I have come to the decision to not take myself so seriously. Especially on gamedays at the stadium.

Not saying that's your issue, just that it was mine and I'm now past that. I live a pretty buttoned up day-to-day life in the professional world, so wearing a jersey is a pretty tame way to relax a little and be a kid again.

LOL I'm as kid-like as they come. One of the primary reasons I've stopped wearing jerseys is because I just don't think they look good unless you're actually playing football. Now, one of the jerseys styled for women on a nice figure is a different story, but in general, it's just not a good look (in my opinion).

I have more Bills and Buffalo-related t-shirts, hoodies, and ballcaps than I can even count -- I always sport those on gameday.

I own:

Thurman

Moulds

Bledsoe

TKO Spikes

Stevie

Sammy

The Thurman is a mitchell & ness throwback, I wear it sometimes on gamedays. Other than Sammy, that's the only one not covered in dust.

Where is Watkins 14

missed it. I think woods can come off the list. Feel free to click report on my initial post and have the mods change it. I've tried twice to edit it from the mobile its not taking.

Swore I had watkins

Voted for Smith 78. Never go with a current player. Either you'll jinx them, or theyll bust anyways and then you are stuck blowing the money.

Own name is kinda tacky, jmho.

edit: the only active player I might get would be Kyle Williams, but I dont want to jinx him.

Edited by DrDareustein

Voted for Smith 78. Never go with a current player. Either you'll jinx them, or theyll bust anyways and then you are stuck blowing the money.

Own name is kinda tacky, jmho.

edit: the only active player I might get would be Kyle Williams, but I dont want to jinx him.

All of this. I have my #12 from 1992 still in mint condition which I only wear about 3 times a year. Bruce would be the other.

I have a Bruce Smith 78, 2 Sammy Watkins 14's (one autographed), one with my name/fav number (old colors/style), and the newest addition is Dareus 99 which I won at a bachelor party raffle drawing!

The question is now that Dareus is suspended, I have to go with Watkins game 1 right? Or do I channel the spirit of Bruce Smith into the next men up in place of Dareus?

Edited by What a Tuel

I have:

The Bad

Losman authentic! (one of the worst purchases I've ever made. This one still stings)

Losman signed jersey that was a gift

TKO Spikes authentic that was unstitched and turned into a Poszlusny

Whitner Chinese knockoff

The Good

Moulds authentic during the ugly jersey years

Thurman throwback

Smerlas that was a gift (I know many dislike him, but I am a fan of the player)

I have a Bruce Smith 78, 2 Sammy Watkins 14's (one autographed), one with my name/fav number (old colors/style), and the newest addition is Dareus 99 which I won at a bachelor party raffle drawing!

The question is now that Dareus is suspended, I have to go with Watkins game 1 right? Or do I channel the spirit of Bruce Smith into the next men up in place of Dareus?

smoke a blunt, wear the dareus.