Is Tyrod the most Athletic QB ever?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the comprehensive list of most athletic QBs:

Old School: John Elway, Randall Cunningham, Fran Tarkenton, Steve Young, Greg Landry, Jim Harbaugh.

Middle School: Michael Vick, , Kordell Stewart, Daunte Culpepper, Donovan Mcnabb, Steve McNair,

New School:Cam Newton, Tyrod Taylor, Russell Wilson, Marcus Mariota,

Edited by TallskiWallski83

Heres the comprehensive list of most athletic QBs:

Old School: John Elway, Randall Cunningham, Fran Tarkenton, Steve Young, Greg Landry, Jim Harbaugh.

Middle School: Michael Vick, , Kordell Stewart, Daunte Culpepper, Donovan Mcnabb, Steve McNair,

New School:Cam Newton, Tyrod Taylor, Russell Wilson, Marcus Mariota,

My memory was too weak at that point in my life for old school but wasn't Warren Moon an athletic QB and damn good one at that.

Edited by The Wiz

My memory was too weak at that point in my life for old school but wasn't Warren Moon an athletic QB and damn good one at that.

Moon wasn't anything special as an athlete, he was a good QB though. Same size as Matt Ryan and similar athleticism. Unless my memory fails me.

Moon wasn't anything special as an athlete, he was a good QB though. Same size as Matt Ryan and similar athleticism. Unless my memory fails me.

I just remember him as a QB that didn't go down easy which is why I was thinking toward "athletic".

I mean we all want Tyrod to be a franchise guy but this is just wow. Mike Vick is probably the biggest POS ever but there's a reason why a guy gets picked #1 overall and another guy goes in the 6th round.

Also, there's some dude on the Panthers that's pretty athletic too.

Too bad he could not hit water in the ocean with that cannon

Tyrod might not be quite as athletic.....definately close....the difference is Tyrod actually has some QB accuracy to him

That said, Vick could dominate a guy like few Qbs could, even with terrible accuracy. And he did wonders under Andy Reid.