Preseason Game #1- Colts

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills lose again. What a surprise. 0-1 last place in the whole league. Same old Bills! Fire Rex and Whaley!! Tyrod didn't even do anything. Wow 2 completions. Way to earn that paycheck buddy. EJ is a bust. This team is a joke I'm done with them!!!!!

Bills lose again. What a surprise. 0-1 last place in the whole league. Same old Bills! Fire Rex and Whaley!! Tyrod didn't even do anything. Wow 2 completions. Way to earn that paycheck buddy. EJ is a bust. This team is a joke I'm done with them!!!!!

So did Tolzien pants Taylor or did Cardale pants EJ?

Ohh, lighten up Francis. hahahaha

Practice makes perfect. You'll have this down by September. :lol:

Last TD pass CJ was looking left the whole time then at the last second went to Boykin cutting the other side, almost throwing against his body but just zipping it - was a very impressive play