Preseason Game #1- Colts

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done Jones!

Nice drive and TD pass. The legend starts for Cardale. The two point conversion was a train wreck but not his call.

Carduel time!!! We love our third string QBs

Tough finish. I like it. Jones should be ahead of EJ on the depth chart if the Bills don't plan on keeping him next year. Give this kid as many reps as he can get.

:) Next week with the 2's, then the 1's... Never mind the bullocks

Any good recaps anywhere? Been out all night

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXbeerballxxxxxxxxxxxx

1st team offense looks good.

The offensive line hates EJ and they love Cardale.

If you have any family members who can play linebacker, send them to the Pegulas.

Ralph Wilson Stadium will be named after a hat.

Hankerson has a fear of touching leather.

Tasker uses xanax.

IK looks to be done. Serious injury reportedly.

That's it really.

Is it me, or does Cardale have kind of a weird throwing motion?

Looked like he threw a few passes with just his arm and upper body. He has a cannon but I would think that is some of the mechanics they are working on.

He moved around well inside the pocket, stepped up a few times etc. I didn't study the game, just watched it but still in a drunken haze.

Edited by Commonsense

Just watched the entire replay. My thoughts:

-- I'll say it again; deepest RB corps in the league...

-- Very comfortable with the backup QB situation; EJ played well (three Hankerson drops took two first downs and a 2nd TD away from him)...

-- Cardale looked completely comfortable out there and is only going to get better...the present and future are bright at the QB position in Buffalo...

-- How does Walter Powell not make this team?

-- How does Hankerson make this team? Sayonara Leonard, you literally saw your chance go through your hands...

-- This will sound ugly but I'm not disappointed in IK's injury; feel bad for him but the guy is just not good. Two offside penalties and generally uninspired play before his injury...

-- Adolphus looked very competent on the DL...

-- Kevon Seymour is a keeper...

-- KuJo is going to stick as the swing tackle...

-- Gragg made a statement; Annen looked good also. Couple of nice catches for O'Leary; maybe TE position not bleak behind Clay?

-- I thought Duke Williams looked good...around the ball and big hitter...

Aside from the penalties I didn't find much to complain about in a meaningless game. Probably my biggest takeaway overall is comfort level at QB.

Just watched the entire replay. My thoughts:

-- I'll say it again; deepest RB corps in the league...

-- Very comfortable with the backup QB situation; EJ played well (three Hankerson drops took two first downs and a 2nd TD away from him)...

-- Cardale looked completely comfortable out there and is only going to get better...the present and future are bright at the QB position in Buffalo...

-- How does Walter Powell not make this team?

-- How does Hankerson make this team? Sayonara Leonard, you literally saw your chance go through your hands...

-- This will sound ugly but I'm not disappointed in IK's injury; feel bad for him but the guy is just not good. Two offside penalties and generally uninspired play before his injury...

-- Adolphus looked very competent on the DL...

-- Kevon Seymour is a keeper...

-- KuJo is going to stick as the swing tackle...

-- Gragg made a statement; Annen looked good also. Couple of nice catches for O'Leary; maybe TE position not bleak behind Clay?

-- I thought Duke Williams looked good...around the ball and big hitter...

Aside from the penalties I didn't find much to complain about in a meaningless game. Probably my biggest takeaway overall is comfort level at QB.

My biggest takeaway from the game replay as well...

...that and the lack of LB depth across the board.