Astrobot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the mention Astro (and the detailed observations). It was fun talking Bills with you and helping be a spotter.

I left tonight with high regards for the performances of Powell, Striker, Bush, Salas, Woods, Darby, Tyrod (he was only QB to land football in giant trash can in corner of endzone), Albright, Shady, Corey White and even A. Williams (hopefully his hit/contact helps get more confidence back).

WR corps looks better in person than on paper. Offense worked on lots of motion and shifts, Defense looks more aggressive (and unpredictable), and Ryan brothers are fun to watch - honorable mention to Ed Reed - everywhere he walks a player is always right next to him.

Here's to a great season. Go Bills.

Thanks for the mention Astro (and the detailed observations). It was fun talking Bills with you and helping be a spotter.

I left tonight with high regards for the performances of Powell, Striker, Bush, Salas, Woods, Darby, Tyrod (he was only QB to land football in giant trash can in corner of endzone), Albright, Shady, Corey White and even A. Williams (hopefully his hit/contact helps get more confidence back).

WR corps looks better in person than on paper[\B]. Offense worked on lots of motion and shifts, Defense looks more aggressive (and unpredictable), and Ryan brothers are fun to watch - honorable mention to Ed Reed - everywhere he walks a player is always right next to him.

Here's to a great season. Go Bills.

Love reading that.

Edit: messed up but refuse to expend the effort to fix it.

Edited by Augie

ASTRO as Bills fan in Florida who cant attend training camp...oh wait I can..if I read your notes.Thank you for making me feel for just a few minutes like I'm there.You give me something to live for.Life is hard and today I didn't kick the stool out from under myself because of you...life saver

Ranks Rastro! I listened to a bit of Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller (who were at camp) and they sounded impressed with the team. Kirwin's points of "concern" are swing tackle and who will fill out the WR depth. He really likes Tyrod. They both gushed about how good Bush looked, and what he could mean along with Shady. Miller concluded the evening by saying he thinks either the Bills or Jets could emerge in the division as a "powerhouse" to challenge the Pats***.

Astro: ".. I wasn't in my seat 5 minutes when a guy comes up to the top of the bleachers, far end where I sit and asks, "Are you Astro?" It was NY Nole!"

C'mon NY Nole, the courtesy approach is 'Rar Roo Rastro?'

Seriously, many Thanks to 'youz guyz'!