Who's your favorite poster and why?

White Linen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is, #Badol knows more about football than anyone I have ever met. I can think of perhaps 2 that might be in his class but that's it.

Badol understands every phase of every game and is a long, long time season ticket holder. He tapes college games and studies them. By the time every draft rolls around he has been watching these kids for years. If you ask Badol for a 4th round right tackle or 6th round olb he can name names and I have seen him do it. Seriously.

And yes, he can seem just a bit brusque on this board. That said, I suggest you have a beer with him at a tailgate. The man is an utter gentleman. He doesn't show off with his knowledge but will happily answer your questions.

Another thing great about his posts is that he isn't afraid to go against the grain. He is willing to say that the Shady deal was a bad one. He backed me up when I said that Whittner and Spiller were wasted draft selections that actually hurt the team. Most posters thought they were good picks. Some STILL might! :)

I have been posting here for about 20 years. I have met many of you and feel as if I know quite a few of you. You people were there in good times and bad and I thank you more than you could probably ever know. But I'm telling you, this board would be just SO boring if we all agreed on every issue. I almost never agree with Promo (although we seem to see eye to eye on Taylor :)), but I make sure to read his posts. It's all good.

PS: People, chances are that when you argue with Badol, you will be proven wrong. Make sure to take in what he says and revisit it down the road. You'll see.

End of rant. :)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truth is, #Badol knows more about football than anyone I have ever met. I can think of perhaps 2 that might be in his class but that's it.

Badol understands every phase of every game and is a long, long time season ticket holder. He tapes college games and studies them. By the time every draft rolls around he has been watching these kids for years. If you ask Badol for a 4th round right tackle or 6th round olb he can name names and I have seen him do it. Seriously.

And yes, he can seem just a bit brusque on this board. That said, I suggest you have a beer with him at a tailgate. The man is an utter gentleman. He doesn't show off with his knowledge but will happily answer your questions.

Another thing great about his posts is that he isn't afraid to go against the grain. He is willing to say that the Shady deal was a bad one. He backed me up when I said that Whittner and Spiller were wasted draft selections that actually hurt the team. Most posters thought they were good picks. Some STILL might! :)

I have been posting here for about 20 years. I have met many of you and feel as if I know quite a few of you. You people were there in good times and bad and I thank you more than you could probably ever know. But I'm telling you, this board would be just SO boring if we all agreed on every issue. I almost never agree with Promo (although we seem to see eye to eye on Taylor :)), but I make sure to read his posts. It's all good.

PS: People, chances are that when you argue with Badol, you will be proven wrong. Make sure to take in what he says and revisit it down the road. You'll see.

End of rant. :)

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill is awesome. Except that he knows Spiller would not have been a wasted pick if he had just been used correctly. :pirate:

I don't know, it seems like most of my favorite posters are gone. Twenty years here will do that to you, I guess. We still have some great ones, though.

Dang--20 years!

I started posting here as a guest in 1998, so I guess it's been 16 for me. Crazy how time flies.

Well, I was rounding a wee bit. I think it was 1997 when I first started poking around the D&C site, but I don't recall the exact timeline of when the D&C site switched off and this site started.

Well, I was rounding a wee bit. I think it was 1997 when I first started poking around the D&C site, but I don't recall the exact timeline of when the D&C site switched off and this site started.

I've been Chef Jim since 2003. I was LABillsfan before there was an LABillsFan. :D

I've really enjoyed Darth Ice, Hossage and Rob's House. All gone now as I understand it. I enjoyed anybody that was passionate to the point of putting out all of their thoughts - no matter how twisted and disturbing they were.