Pro Bowl to be held in Orlando

Pro bowl sucks. They need to change it to AFC vs nfc skills competition or flag football or something. Otherwise just get rid of it.

Having said that our vacation house is an hour away so I'll prob go to the game since I'll be there anyhow

Just announced

Multi year deal

CBF

This just in...still no one will care.

Pro bowl sucks. They need to change it to AFC vs nfc skills competition or flag football or something. Otherwise just get rid of it.

Having said that our vacation house is an hour away so I'll prob go to the game since I'll be there anyhow

Even flag football is too dangerous. Didn't a Patriot running back (name escapes me) tear up his knee playing flag football on a beach?

I also agree, do away with the game.

No offense to Orlando (i have a condo in Cocoa Beach and know Orlando well), but I think alot of the allure and reward of the Pro Bowl for players was the nice trip to Hawaii. I guess the draw for the players now is that the ones with families can do all the parks of Disney and there is less travel. I recall growing up back in OP in the 70's and we were friends with a lot of the Bills staff and families (PR etc.) and Ralph Wilson used to send everyone to the Pro bowl as a nice annual bonus. I remember them all being excited about going as Hawaii was still a little exotic at that time.

This just in...still no one will care.

Even flag football is too dangerous. Didn't a Patriot running back (name escapes me) tear up his knee playing flag football on a beach?

I also agree, do away with the game.

Robert Edwards

http://www.si.com/vault/1969/12/31/105711801/robert-edwards--john-avery

I live in Orlando FL. Hope to see Tyrod, Watkins, Hughes, Darby. McCoy in town this year.

well, technically you should hope they are busy practicing for the Super Bowl that week.

They need to reschedule this for AFTER the SB so that everyone who's earned a spot can actually play and keep this game in Hawaii or somewhere overseas...

I couldn't agree more. Orlando the week after the SB makes a great deal of sense, and change the purse to $20,000 to the loser and $150,000 to the winner using corporate sponsorships. Turn the page back to AFC vs. NFC, and there will be skin in the game. Selfishly living 1.5 hours away would actually consider taking my boys just to maybe see the greats of the game.

If it's after and the winning purse is larger, maybe they play a little harder. Probably never the lineman, but at least the skill players.