Pro Bowl to be held in Orlando

This just in...still no one will care.

Even flag football is too dangerous. Didn't a Patriot running back (name escapes me) tear up his knee playing flag football on a beach?

I also agree, do away with the game.

Edwards

cancel the game.

eliminate "alternates".

honor the real first team all-pro's with an ESPY/Academy Awards type show, during the off weekend prior to super bowl, in the same city as super bowl.

Ding ding ding we have a winner

I think Syndney, Australia, would have been more fun. Though I'm not sure why the game still exists. I haven't watched in years.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told Eric Adelson of Yahoo Sports in April three other cities had shown interest in addition to Orlando: Honolulu, Houston and Sydney, Australia.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2641269-nfl-pro-bowl-reportedly-moving-to-orlando-latest-details-and-reaction

cancel the game.

eliminate "alternates".

honor the real first team all-pro's with an ESPY/Academy Awards type show, during the off weekend prior to super bowl, in the same city as super bowl.

Nah. Hold the game, but with no alternates. Play with whomever shows up. Should make it interesting... once. :ph34r:

cancel the game.

eliminate "alternates".

Maybe toss in some kind of "low risk" skills competition or something for each position group.

The only way the NFL drops the Pro Bowl is if you can monetize an alternative. How about a pledge drive to NOT hold the Pro Bowl? Kind of like an public radio fund drive? We reach our goal or else we play this stupid game.

Orlando is fine city. But if players aren't going to Hawaii, they aren't going to be more motivated by going to Orlando.

I like the idea of the pro bowl. But when guys who are like 6th alternates can say they are pro bowlers, it's gotten dumb. Either have an all star team play a college team or just have a skills competition.

Remember the Superstars in the 70's and 80's. Gasteneau vs. LT. In the shoulder press. OJ or Swann in the obstacle course or dash.

I agree that would be fun. Watt loves to purport how hard he works. Let's see if he really is the strongest guy in the NFL.

Then we could always have that American Ninja show for the skills players, or bring back the Gladiators show and see how those Roid heads do against Suggs or James Harrison. That would be fun.