Terrence Mcgee almost makes it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrible team we had back in those years. I complain as much as anyone these days, but those teams were bad. There actually had to be about seven guys who could have made a block, yet all they all decided to be worthless. We really only had a couple decent players. McGee was one of them. The sad part is that I remember Losman playing so poorly that when the return didn't score I already knew we had lost.

For a long period of time they might have had less than 5 guys who could start on any other NFL team

Bills used to have some great kick and punt returners.

Roscoe and McGee, the best Punt and Kickoff return men in Bills history on the same team for several years. Back then anytime a team kicked to us it was exciting.

Edited by KzooMike

Roscoe and McGee, the best Punt and Kickoff return men in Bills history on the same team for several years. Back then anytime a team kicked to us it was exciting.

Looking back on that it's actually quite depressing. If I remember correctly it seemed like we constantly had good field position, yet our offense was so epically bad we could never take advantage.

The Bills' second best all-time 4th round pick.

Unfortunately, this isn't that crazy of a statement. The Bills STINK at getting talent out of the 4th round. We get players earlier and later, yes, but our 2nd best 4th round picks are pretty much McGee, Brabham, and then you should really go all the way back to a DE picked back in the mid 70s, who played for 11 years... all behind, obviously, Andre Reed.

Here'she hoping Cardale Jones develops into something. He only has to outproduce Derek Fine, to get into the top 5 on this list.

Anybody catch this? At around :24, as McGee is reversing field in a crowd of black jerseys, A Bills player streaks through the crowd running due south and delivers a stealth groin punch to one of the Saints, who then crumples to the ground clutching his naughty bits. Great stuff!

Edited by skibum

Anybody catch this? At around :24, as McGee is reversing field in a crowd of black jerseys, A Bills player streaks through the crowd running due south and delivers a stealth groin punch to one of the Saints, who then crumples to the ground clutching his naughty bits. Great stuff!

Good find. That was one hell of a dick punch.

wow - you're right!

Jeez.

Unfortunately, this isn't that crazy of a statement. The Bills STINK at getting talent out of the 4th round. We get players earlier and later, yes, but our 2nd best 4th round picks are pretty much McGee, Brabham, and then you should really go all the way back to a DE picked back in the mid 70s, who played for 11 years... all behind, obviously, Andre Reed.

Here'she hoping Cardale Jones develops into something. He only has to outproduce Derek Fine, to get into the top 5 on this list.

Jeesh-- you're harsh. Compare the bills to other teams on 4th round success stories, and I am sure they are par for the course.