Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with the Brady suspension. As I stated in a prior post out of support for Brady I will stop posting until he is back on the field. I'll stop once the season starts. The deflategate process was a tarnished and corrupt process. My stance is more about how Goodell has conducted himself in this matter than it is about Brady.

Save it, the dude and his team cheated and got caught. Not once but multiple times. He's a !@#$in cheater!!

Yep, this is the key. It doesn't matter if he cheated or not, what the evidence was or whatever. All that matters is the what the CBA says and the authority it gives the Commissioner. Unless the CBA violates federal or state law, there is nothing that can be done here. How the original judge could have ruled any different is baffling to me.

How? He was Bob Kraft's tennis partner and has Brady on his fantasy team.

I disagree with the Brady suspension. As I stated in a prior post out of support for Brady I will stop posting until he is back on the field. I'll stop once the season starts. The deflategate process was a tarnished and corrupt process. My stance is more about how Goodell has conducted himself in this matter than it is about Brady.

Let me guess. A Bills victory over them will be tainted now?

@AlbertBreer

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna guess that SCOTUS may not be inclined to hear this one.

Congress will probably shift in their priorities for confirming a Supreme Court nominee to replace Scaiia. Rather than using issues like abortion rights, and the second amendment as a litmus test, nominees will be peppered with questions about Brady, and their views on the ideal gas law.

Not to be greedy but I wish it was our home game that he was suspended for

Janeane Garopfolo on the road and Brady at home sounds like our best opportunity to sweep the filthy the Pats, in my opinion.

Edited by Jauronimo

Call me crazy (you won't be the first!), but I still think Belicheat was, if not the originator, fully on board. It affected the fumble rate far too much to ignore. Glad Brady will face consequences.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I'm not sure if I'm more excited that he will miss the first game vs us or for the lasting ramifications that he and the Pats will go down in history as the biggest cheaters in the history of the NFL