Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

Per 98.5 Sports Hub - they said they schedule is "really easy" for first 4 games and that may have been intentional.

They also think he will get it reduced to 2 games so his return is on TNF week 3.

It has to be a little easier for JG dealing with Rex's "do not tackle the QB under any circumstances" defensive scheme.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By Ryan Wilson | CBSSports.com

If you love manufactured scandals, you're no doubt elated that Deflategate is back in the news. Whatever, the bottom line remains unchanged: The Patriots are favorites to win the division.

By Sean Wagner-McGough | CBS Sports Staff Writer

Can the Patriots survive a four-game stretch with Tom Brady?

JohnC we will miss you. Hear you in week five. Brady made out like a bandit that he is with the new contract. That's sad. Like he needs the money. His rep is in the sewer and he deserves it. We seem to forget that NE is a very good football team. Don't count those first four weeks in the books yet. Bellacheat knows.

I think it's ridiculous when they say the players lost protection from the league because of this. Protection from what, being suspended and or fined by the league that employs you for doing something that by definition is basis for a fine or suspension?

Save me the legal mumbo jumbo at the end of the day **** like this has no place in court for any reason whatsoever. It's a game at the end of the day.

this sucks. Now when we lose to the patriots with a backup QB, there will be mass suicides in Western New York... and shame across the land.

lol - after about 3 seconds of thinking 'Awesome!' this was the next thought in my head.

@AdamSchefter
Tom Brady not ready to accept court ruling today - far from it, per sources. Mulling options with legal team. But this is not yet over.

What an a-hole. He needs to realize he is not bigger than the NFL, he plays for the NFL.