Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or he needs to realize that at this point he's in a staring contest with a Patriots organization that is perfectly willing for him to be the fall guy.

They're not adverse to trading any player. That's the Patriot* way.

Here's what will happen:

1) Brady will get a stay of the suspension, which will prevent him from missing any games while he goes for his next appeal.

2) He will try to get the entire 2nd court to hear the case. This will take months.

3) Once he is turned down there, he will appeal to the Supreme Court.

4) The Supreme Court will take forever to decide whether to hear his case, which means he will have at a MINIMUM this season to play in full without serving any of the suspension.

End result: he will play all 16 regular season games for NE* this season. I honestly don't see why everyone is celebrating like this actually means something on the field.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Yup, it's over. No one is going to hear the appeal.

What in the history of blowing it makes you believe in any way whatsoever the bills won't blow it?

They invented blowing it

I thought the French did?

Don't care about missing games or playing the Bills or not this dude deserved to be suspended for cheating and finally got what he deserved. Spare me the bull **** and science, he hatched a plan to cheat, got caught and now he faces the consequences. Justice.

Agreed!

The funny part is that everyone keeps getting reminded that they are cheaters. The draft is coming up, they'll be skipped and this ruling will be discussed over and over everywhere. The more he tries to clear his name, the worse it gets.......because he is a cheater. The comments from the FEDERAL JUDGE saying how his excuses for trashing his phone were ridiculous were particularly great.

The Patriots were driving 68 miles per hour in a 65 m.p.h. zone.

Bottom line: The Patriots were doing it. They had a system of deflating footballs after the balls were inspected by officials.

I mean come one. 68 in a 65. How many people that do that construct a system to get it done?

I disagree with the Brady suspension. As I stated in a prior post out of support for Brady I will stop posting until he is back on the field. I'll stop once the season starts. The deflategate process was a tarnished and corrupt process. My stance is more about how Goodell has conducted himself in this matter than it is about Brady.

I am going to go out on a limb and say you might be in the minority.....

@andrewbrandt

2nd Circuit back to CBA: "Had the parties wished to restrict the Commissioners authority, they could have fashioned a different agreement."

In other words - your idiot union negotiated the deal and you can not get out of it by going to court even by getting judges who disagree with it (including seen at social events with owner of team which cheated) to hear it first time.