Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

@albertbreer

Tom Brady's recourse is to seek a stay/injunction and a) ask for a re-hearing before the full 2nd circuit or b) appeal to the Supreme Court.

He has another recourse - quit and take a stand; maybe he is so important the NFL will change rule if he does not come back

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rex's defense is really humming, skeptical, but if so and they really know how to operate it, jeaneane is going to be befuddled the whole day in game 4.

A man can dream. I can't wait to see Marsha, Marsha, Marsha so pissed off in week 5 as he is not gelling yet with his WR's. I'm so hoping for an absolute melt down on the sideline with them 2-2 or 1-3, and he is just having an aneurism on the sideline.

I want to see the Cardinals demolish them on Sunday night football. Arians is one of the more talented coaches in football, and he is going to make up for that embarrassment in Carolina.

If Rex's defense is really humming, skeptical, but if so and they really know how to operate it, jeaneane is going to be befuddled the whole day in game 4.

A man can dream. I can't wait to see Marsha, Marsha, Marsha so pissed off in week 5 as he is not gelling yet with his WR's. I'm so hoping for an absolute melt down on the sideline with them 2-2 or 1-3, and he is just having an aneurism on the sideline.

I want to see the Cardinals demolish them on Sunday night football. Arians is one of the more talented coaches in football, and he is going to make up for that embarrassment in Carolina.

Jimmy G....Meet Chandler Jones. :D

I mean come one. 68 in a 65. How many people that do that construct a system to get it done?

It's a pretty damnng article actually. I think it's fairly accurate. Given their history of issues, the comparison with the Nixon whitehouse is really adept in my eyes. Thy don't need to cheat but the do it anyway because they see it as part of the game. It's like holding and not getting flagged. It is therefore legal.

Edited by vincec

Been off the grid today, just saw this. Hilarious. Can't believe the Bills are receiving this sort of good fortune. While the Pats*** play 3 early home games their opponents are not, pardon the pun, patsies.

In other words - your idiot union negotiated the deal and you can not get out of it by going to court even by getting judges who disagree with it (including seen at social events with owner of team which cheated) to hear it first time.

Ladies and gentlemen, Demaurice Smith. I will negotiate solely for dollar value then try to sue for everything else that should have been negotiated. Brilliant Strategy. Players seem really, really happy with their current CBA.

I disagree with the Brady suspension. As I stated in a prior post out of support for Brady I will stop posting until he is back on the field. I'll stop once the season starts. The deflategate process was a tarnished and corrupt process. My stance is more about how Goodell has conducted himself in this matter than it is about Brady.

So Goodell may not have handled himself the way you think he should have. Does that negate the fact that cheating is cheating? Brady took a risky chance and finally got caught after who knows exactly how long of getting away with it.

So Goodell may not have handled himself the way you think he should have. Does that negate the fact that cheating is cheating? Brady took a risky chance and finally got caught after who knows exactly how long of getting away with it.

The Patriot way/culture is rampant with cheating and rule bending. No one should have any sympathy for Brady, Belichick, or the organization.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I disagree with the Brady suspension. As I stated in a prior post out of support for Brady I will stop posting until he is back on the field. I'll stop once the season starts. The deflategate process was a tarnished and corrupt process. My stance is more about how Goodell has conducted himself in this matter than it is about Brady.

This is an odd subject to take a stance on, John...but to each his own.

Judge Berman?

Nope.

Judge Robert A. Katzmann, the Chief Judge of the Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, actually sided with Brady in Monday's ruling. There were a total of three judges who heard the case and Brady's suspension was reinstated in a 2-1 vote.