Bills considering trading up to #2 pick

Yeezus

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was confused on why no one was posting about this a few days ago as this goes back to the 13th. I just assumed it was too out there for the TSW so I didn't post anything.

Some speculative deets:

http://www.netonenews.com/2016/04/13/bills-broncos-browns-brokering-blockbuster-trade/

We send our 2016 first and second as well as our 2017 third in exchange for Denver's 2016 first (31) and a player to be named later all to the Browns for their number 2 overall pick and the Broncos get Tyrod.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

One thing you need to learn yeezus is that the rose colored glasses people in this forum have zero tolerance for anyone who says anything negative about a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years. If you have anything to say other than Rex is the greatest. Doug is the greatest. Jim Overdorf is the greatest. The janitor is the greatest then it's best not to say anything at all. I forgot about the hotdog guy. He's also the greatest. Shame on me.

Saw an article today about Jack and his knee, with some gm saying it's worse than they thought. I immediately thought of the rumor that Glenn was a guard, not a tackle. I think our buddy started that one...

One thing you need to learn yeezus is that the rose colored glasses people in this forum have zero tolerance for anyone who says anything negative about a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years. If you have anything to say other than Rex is the greatest. Doug is the greatest. Jim Overdorf is the greatest. The janitor is the greatest then it's best not to say anything at all. I forgot about the hotdog guy. He's also the greatest. Shame on me.

Um, what thread are you reading?

Yeah, I was confused on why no one was posting about this a few days ago as this goes back to the 13th. I just assumed it was too out there for the TSW so I didn't post anything.

Some speculative deets:

http://www.netonenews.com/2016/04/13/bills-broncos-browns-brokering-blockbuster-trade/

We send our 2016 first and second as well as our 2017 third in exchange for Denver's 2016 first (31) and a player to be named later all to the Browns for their number 2 overall pick and the Broncos get Tyrod.

There was a thread on this at the time but this source is not at all credible. At least that seemed to the consensus at the time. I would not be surprised though if that very same article was the source for the tweet that has started this conversation anew.

This is not at all true. It does pay, however, to have something intelligent to say besides "the Bills suck" as our young friend so boldly stated, in so many words.

What is going on at OBD

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/722452478332014598

The one year since Kelly retired we potentially have a legit QB and they wanna move up. This franchise is a joke

Either you like jokes or are on wrong forum; right now your post made you a bigger joke,

I'd trade up for Jack...

There is not a Jack worth Jack xxxx crap to trade up for 2nd pick.

Edited by Koolaid

Seriously? :huh:

How new are you? I can catch you up on the past 17 years here...In a nutshell...There's been a lot of complaining...Sometimes even good discussion... :P

I see you have not been paying attn in your 177 posts

I think it's more so due diligence than anything else. Seeing what that pick is going for and actually trading for it are two different things. Also this is just a report who knows if this is actually true or not. I wouldn't like the move as I like to give Tyrod the reigns for another season and see if he can be the guy and then invest those picks to sure up other areas of the roster.