Marquise Goodwin cut? (Or quitting Bills to pursue track?)no

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo guess he's back? And still thinks bills fans are mean (remember how mad he got when fans booed the offense in the preseason vs Tampa?)

@flashg88dwin

That literally was my last time wearing that uni! I broke my ribs (again last yr), cut that jersey & pants off & framed them for memory.

There is no way you all believed Anyone today 😒 #AprilFools

Some people were actually reeeeeally excited at the possibility of me not playing. #Yikes, doesn't surprise me tho.

I know the fools was played on us, but to continue a previous line of thought...

If he competed in Brazil and then was available mid season for us. Is that really a problem? We would get an athlete that has world class ability, character, and knows our playbook.

My point is that if pursuing the Olympics, earns Goodwin's loyalty; then who cares as long he doesn't sign with anyone else (I know that can't be guaranteed).

Ehhhh if a star makes a silly April fools joke ok I can deal with it. If your a fringe player who hasn't commited to the NFL 100 percent then I would suggest keeping the roster jokes to a minimum.

i thought the same - plus the fact that he really is going to leave for at least some length of time to try to make the Olympic team and well ... He can't be shocked that many believed him. Frankly I've always liked him, but his health situations have been frustrating. Though Marrone also scratched him a few times when healthy.

i thought the same - plus the fact that he really is going to leave for at least some length of time to try to make the Olympic team and well ... He can't be shocked that many believed him. Frankly I've always liked him, but his health situations have been frustrating. Though Marrone also scratched him a few times when healthy.

Yep the front office has been more than fair about allowing him to pursue his Olympic dreams and in all honesty he hasn't offered much as an employee. I liked him at Texas and he is a well mannered guy but this isn't a good look. It's immature at best and if he doubts Bills fans supporting their players he should use the search function and see how long and drawn out a Chris Freaking Hogan thread was. If you show up and try hard this town will love you, we are used to the failure just don't short us on the commitment.

Sooo guess he's back? And still thinks bills fans are mean (remember how mad he got when fans booed the offense in the preseason vs Tampa?)

@flashg88dwin

That literally was my last time wearing that uni! I broke my ribs (again last yr), cut that jersey & pants off & framed them for memory.

There is no way you all believed Anyone today #AprilFools

Some people were actually reeeeeally excited at the possibility of me not playing. #Yikes, doesn't surprise me tho.

Marquise.......your NFL career is on self-inflicted life support......attention whoring by faking your demise was poor judgement to say the least.

The reaction could have been much worse.

Glass is lucky he didn't "play" in....well, pretty much any other NFL city instead of Buffalo.....where he actually still has a few battered, expectation damped fans that still feel a connection to him.

He's been stealing money for the past 3 seasons and using it to support his flimsy gold medal hopes......wasting a ton of talent by not getting himself in football shape physically or mentally.

Dude. I f'in hate this day. Not to mention it's also my wife's bday. Have to fork out on top of having football players on my favorite team tell me they're quitting to run track or switching to WR.

Yeah, but just think of the good it did for all the haters to come here and vent their spleen about the guy.

They must have felt pretty satisfied for a few minutes. Such is life in the off-season. So many zits to pop. So many boils to lance. Pent up poison is explosive.

The anti Hogan crew wanted to cut him and keep Glass Goodwin as recently as last August.

So now Chris Hogan is earning good money from the team of the last 12 years and Glass is out of football? Sounds about right.

It is a shame... there were flashes in his first year but since then nothing.

We get it, you liked Hogan, but he's gone. Time to let the blood flow to the other parts of your body. Goodwin, who is a true deep threat during his rare healthy games, is still here.

We get it, you liked Hogan, but he's gone. Time to let the blood flow to the other parts of your body. Goodwin, who is a true deep threat during his rare healthy games, is still here.

And it because of nonsense like "genuine deep threat." He threatens to overwork the medical staff and not much else.