Liberal Protests

B-Man

49 minutes ago, Hedge said:

On POTUS' timeline, it's now showing up censored. 

image.thumb.png.aa49484e2c19e07591e5d451a88f4370.png

You can still click through to it:

Per Twitter:

Looks like Twitter has made their decision and are ready to pick this battle.

The city is literally burning down and the mayor and governor has completely abdicated any sense of rule and law for their city and community.

It's a disgrace.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

Looks like Twitter has made their decision and are ready to pick this battle.

The city is literally burning down and the mayor and governor has completely abdicated any sense of rule and law for their city and community.

It's a disgrace.

I really want to know where the order to evacuate the precinct came from.

Here is the Police Department evacuating from their police Department.

Here is Justin Trudeau's little love child pretending to be tough

Here is the little mayor's decision making process to allow the city to burn

Here is the weak mayor's plan on what to do next

And here is MSNBC's comedy sketch reenactment of "Nothing to see here folks"

4 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

I really want to know where the order to evacuate the precinct came from.

The mayor...I just posted it up above.

And the Governor apparently is MIA as well.

They are too weak to get the job done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Magox said:

H

mayor...I just posted it up above.

And the Governor apparently is MIA as well.

They are too weak to get the job done.

Basically, they are tossing gas on the fire before passing the buck to Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I'd put my money on it being a white nationalist trying to stoke a race riot. 

So let me get this right: you think a neo Nazi is going to go out to a black riot, and invite violence among the crowd?

Whooooo yeah. So, uh, we jigglin' er...

• Haha (+1) 1

Funny how there are no riots when one black person kills another black person on the street. Am I to assume that murdering black people is OK as long as another black person without a uniform does it? These guys should have bee protesting like this when all the jobs were getting shipped over seas.

40 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'm pretty sure it is black nationalists burning down the city and stoking a race riot.

...I'm certain that if the cops were immediately arrested and charged with murder, riots would have never happened (COUGH)........besides I think these "citizens" are just preparing for when the city re-opens by shopping for new "work clothes"......

• Like (+1) 1

This guy has an interesting stream....I think there are a wide variety of people there, and gives me kind of the Regular Black Dude On The Scene perspective.

He is not happy about any aspect of the situation, the cops OR the rioters. 

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

Why is it that every progressive man resembles that mayor in some way?  That reaction he had to the trump tweet was cringeworthy and pathetic.  

Because they’re beta’s who buy into the idea that their masculinity is toxic and they need to identify with their inner woman to be a good person. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Because they’re beta’s who buy into the idea that their masculinity is toxic and they need to identify with their inner woman to be a good person. 

Being dead serious here: I’ve never seen a more embarrassing human being than Jacob Frey. His city is burning to the ground and he can’t give one clear answer. Not a single one. 

I actually think he might be a primitive AI bot programmed to embody the ideal progressive male. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Magox said:

This is what we're dealing with here.

Answering Governor Cuomo’s question “Why does anyone need more than 10 bullets to hunt a deer...”  I don’t see any deer burning the AutoZone. 

The city abdicates power.  The law enforcement officers, data entry workers, cleaning staff and everyone else who didn’t participate in the death of George Floyd flee to avoid being burned alive like, geesh, Ambassador Chris Stevens.  The vast majority of people in the city not looting, assaulting others, destroying vehicles, setting fires or storming the police station in search of blood...well, with luck they are armed and can take out the first 7 or 8 of the invading horde before heroically going out in a blaze of glory.

I’ve been leaning toward personal ownership of a firearm, spoke with a local officer who instructs and think it’s time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Rob's House said:

An incident involving the use of excessive force by police that leads to the unnecessary death of a citizen is a terrible thing. Exploiting that death to create the false impression that there is a national trend of racially motivated violence against black men is also a terrible thing.

While we don't know the exact details about how this transpired, it seems clear the officers' actions were unwarranted. It seems equally clear that to this point we have seen no compelling evidence to suggest this was racially motivated or that there was any intent to kill.

The lack of evidence is irrelevant to the ignorant masses because the contrived media narrative fills in those gaps and cognitive bias confirms it. No further evidence is necessary.

The bigger point is that even if this was clearly and unquestionably an intentional killing motivated solely by race it would still fail to support the premise being pushed.

The general public is now accepting the false narrative that black men face a statistically substantial threat of death at the hands of white men/police based on two relatively ambiguous anecdotes in a country of 350 million people.

There is no empirical data to support this premise, but it is treated as fact based on anecdotal evidence, which is inherently unreliable.

Unfortunately, there is no need for evidence. If a black man is killed by a police officer, there are two automatic assumptions of "truth:"

(1) Law enforcement agencies in this country are inherently racist institutions and a black man cannot walk the streets without the fear of being murdered by law enforcement officers

(2) The responses of wholesale destruction of communities, theft, arson, threats, assaults, and generally terroristic behaviors are encouraged, tolerated, and justified.

Edited by billsfan1959

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Answering Governor Cuomo’s question “Why does anyone need more than 10 bullets to hunt a deer...”  I don’t see any deer burning the AutoZone. 

The city abdicates power.  The law enforcement officers, data entry workers, cleaning staff and everyone else who didn’t participate in the death of George Floyd flee to avoid being burned alive like, geesh, Ambassador Chris Stevens.  The vast majority of people in the city not looting, assaulting others, destroying vehicles, setting fires or storming the police station in search of blood...well, with luck they are armed and can take out the first 7 or 8 of the invading horde before heroically going out in a blaze of glory.

I’ve been leaning toward personal ownership of a firearm, spoke with a local officer who instructs and think it’s time. 

My wife and I had spoken about getting a firearm for some time but truth be told it has always been me who has held back on it.  But with what is going on here, my wife is feeling lots of anxiety over seeing this and I think we are going to get one. 

Largely because of this.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Amazing how much of a difference video cameras have made in policing. Cops use to get away with this stuff easily, not so much anymore 

What is "this stuff" that cops got away with easily? Killing people?

What the officers did in this particular instance is on them. It is not a representation of all law enforcement and it is a rarity - with or without video cameras.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

What is "this stuff" that cops got away with easily? Killing people?

What the officers did in this particular instance is on them. It is not a representation of all law enforcement and it is a rarity - with or without video cameras.

Oh yes, and more. Brutality, thuggery etc. 

I disagree, police use to be worse and getting them on camera doing this stuff led to reforms 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Amazing how much of a difference video cameras have made in policing. Cops use to get away with this stuff easily, not so much anymore 

Shame though that looters and perpetrators of violence still operate with impunity though.  And, food for thought, body cams usage is widespread, and with nearly a million law enforcement officers patrolling the country 24x7, the anticipated surge in documented police brutality simply never materialized.  Based on the liberal narrative, we should be seeing thousands of GF type events and hundreds of officers executing unarmed citizens in the street.  It never occurred. 

At the same time, we’ve seen progressive and liberal literally trip over themselves to support law enforcement run amuck when it support their ideals, but that’s a story for another thread. 

I agree with you on the GF issue though, the video is telling and will aid in the pursuit of justice. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Tiberius said:

I disagree, police use to be worse and getting them on camera doing this stuff led to reforms 

So, tell us, just what percentage of police officers are thugs who engage in brutality in their interactions with citizens?

Please provide some links...

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

So, tell us, just what percentage of police officers are thugs who engage in brutality in their interactions with citizens?

Please provide some links...

What do you think the percentage is? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Your anti- police bullcrap is getting old. 99.9% of police officers are good people, I hope you never need one to come to your rescue. Trump is right, shoot a few of these rioters and the burning and violence will stop. There is zero justification for what these subhumans are doing to their own neighborhood

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Shame though that looters and perpetrators of violence still operate with impunity though.  And, food for thought, body cams usage is widespread, and with nearly a million law enforcement officers patrolling the country 24x7, the anticipated surge in documented police brutality simply never materialized.  Based on the liberal narrative, we should be seeing thousands of GF type events and hundreds of officers executing unarmed citizens in the street.  It never occurred. 

At the same time, we’ve seen progressive and liberal literally trip over themselves to support law enforcement run amuck when it support their ideals, but that’s a story for another thread. 

I agree with you on the GF issue though, the video is telling and will aid in the pursuit of justice. 

Yes, the cameras obviously deterred bad acts. They worked 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Good post, LS. The use of body cams is good for everyone, and it does not support narratives like the one Tibs is pushing...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Your anti- police bullcrap is getting old. 99.9% of police officers are good people, I hope you never need one to come to your rescue. Trump is right, shoot a few of these rioters and the burning and violence will stop. There is zero justification for what these subhumans are doing to their own neighborhood

Getting old? Lol, from when? 

Its pretty shocking to meet a racist cop, though. How can they fairly do their job being openly racist? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

What do you think the percentage is? 

You made the claim, Tibs. You tell me.

However, if you want my opinion, I will give it to you. I think 90-95% of law enforcement officers in this country are men and women who do their best to serve society in an honorable way and in the manner they swore an oath to do. I think they are asked to do things on a daily basis that the vast majority of people in this country wouldn't have the balls to do and every movement they make is subject to an eterrnity of scrutiny if something goes wrong.

I think 5-10% are in the profession for the wrong reasons and probably shouldn't be law enforcement officers. However, most of them wouldn't do what you saw in this video.

I think 1-2% are the kind of people that should never be given legal authority over someone else's well-being. That is less than the general population.

There will always be bad officers, the same as there are bad lawyers, plumbers, landscapers, etc. But to think the kind of behavior witnessed in that video is representative of any significant portion of law enforcement officers is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Rob's House said:

The point is not that the cops should be exonerated. The point is that the incident does not support the broader conclusion that it's open season on black men across the country. 

On that point you are correct- but you took a long and meandering road to get there if that was your main point

I know I will be told it is non of my business by the likes of Rhino, and I am just way to liberal ( I am not a liberal), but the whole point is being missed.

If the police are not para military, if this is not racist, if justice is equal.

No arrest of the officer yet, for a death seen on video, and in Georgia, how long did the arrest take?

Wow...regardless as to whether there are professional protesters, the violent left, fires, property damage, business and livelihoods destroyed and neighborhoods pulled apart....still no arrests.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You made the claim, Tibs. You tell me.

However, if you want my opinion, I will give it to you. I think 90-95% of law enforcement officers in this country are men and women who do their best to serve society in an honorable way and in the manner they swore an oath to do. I think they are asked to do things on a daily basis that the vast majority of people in this country wouldn't have the balls to do and every movement they make is subject to an eterrnity of scrutiny if something goes wrong.

I think 5-10% are in the profession for the wrong reasons and probably shouldn't be law enforcement officers. However, most of them wouldn't do what you saw in this video.

I think 1-2% are the kind of people that should never be given legal authority over someone else's well-being. That is less than the general population.

There will always be bad officers, the same as there are bad lawyers, plumbers, landscapers, etc. But to think the kind of behavior witnessed in that video is representative of any significant portion of law enforcement officers is ridiculous.

I never said a word about percentages, all I said was video made things better, and you went wild with all this other stuff 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, the cameras obviously deterred bad acts. They worked 

Sure they did.  Racism is an emotional animal, propensity for violence falls into the same category.  In highly charged and often violent confrontations, it seems almost beyond reason that suddenly the rogue officer intent on doing another harm calms down, realizes his camera is on and settles down until the camera is off so he can victimize at will.  

Most of the alleged acts of violence involve highly charged situations, where there is almost always a precursor.  Someone reaches for something in their pocket.  Suspicious activity leads to a call for the police and the perp turns and charged the cop.  Use of a motor vehicle.  The argument is “you should have known the guy running through backyards,acting suspiciously enough that citizens called to report him, was simply reaching for a stick of juicy fruit when ordered to stand down and out hands up”.  What’s really being said to law enforcement is “You need to risk your life and take the chance you’ll be ok in virtually every situation”. 

Rarely in a country of 300,000,000+ million people do you see a GF scenario.  It’s a statistical outlier, and frankly, usually plays out like this.  Video emerges, but the video is incomplete.  We miss what happened before, or lose 3-4 minutes of critical information, information surely relevant to the prosecution of the crime.  

Meanwhile, cops are assassinated as they respond to the scene of domestic violence calls, traffic stops, parades in major cities.  Shot in the head, shot in the back, sons and mothers and daughters and brothers who are active members of vibrant communities. It doesn’t make the news to any great degree, there are no stories about the collective assault mentality, no deep dive into the seething hatred against innocent people just trying to do a job. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I know I will be told it is non of my business by the likes of Rhino, and I am just way to liberal ( I am not a liberal), but the whole point is being missed.

If the police are not para military, if this is not racist, if justice is equal.

No arrest of the officer yet, for a death seen on video, and in Georgia, how long did the arrest take?

Wow...regardless as to whether there are professional protesters, the violent left, fires, property damage, business and livelihoods destroyed and neighborhoods pulled apart....still no arrests.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....

I'm sure they will be charged. Just curious, what evidence do you see that tells you this incident was racially motivated?

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute here! The video that everyone has seen is not from a police video! It’s from a cell phone, taken by a passing citizen....no? 

Yes, videos in general, not just body cams. Rodney Kings brutal beating was caught on a camcorder 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute here! The video that everyone has seen is not from a police video! It’s from a cell phone, taken by a passing citizen....no? 

Correct. They have not released the bodycam footage yet. We cannot confirm they were even turned on. 

Also, where is the toxicology report??