Liberal Protests

B-Man

The boob exposure was big news years ago, bit today you;dn't even evoke yawn.

Note:the autocorrect originally  changed noon to bob. No difference.

Edited by Wacka

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What a delight that guy is! Very tolerant, understanding, open minded fella. Do you think guys like this are being payed for behavior like this?

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dante said:

What a delight that guy is! Very tolerant, understanding, open minded fella. Do you think guys like this are being payed for behavior like this?

My favorite part is when he calls the guy a racist. How does he know that the dude's a racist? He can tell by just looking at him!

Of course, the tolerant liberal strikes me as the type to run for the nearest cop crying, were he to be B word slapped.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

My favorite part is when he calls the guy a racist. How does he know that the dude's a racist? He can tell by just looking at him!

Of course, the tolerant liberal strikes me as the type to run for the nearest cop crying, were he to be B word slapped.

He is a white male baby boomer so by default he looks for black children to run over with his F150 or Beamer

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/7/2020 at 12:59 PM, Dante said:

I liked the bit where the exchange went:

Dennis: "Why do you hate me?"

Antifa: "Because you're racist".

Dennis: "How do you know I'm racist?"

Antifa: "I can tell by looking at you".

Said with absolutely no hint of awareness of the irony or contradictive nature of that logic. :lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

....good Lord. where are we headed?.............

Anti-fascist protest in Oregon leads to 3 arrests, suspect sought for defacing war memorial

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

Three people were arrested Saturday after a demonstration in downtown Portland, Ore., turned "violent" and a war memorial was vandalized, according to officials.

The Portland Police Bureau said the protesters gathered to counter a demonstration outside the Multnomah County Courthouse that was abruptly canceled.

Police did not provide details about the previously planned demonstration, but Oregon Live reported it was rumored to be a Ku Klux Klan white supremacy rally at a downtown park. Counter-protesters, including anti-fascist activists, or Antifa, still showed up even though police said the original event was scrapped.

"While the rally was being held and was peaceful, Portland Police officers stayed away," the police bureau said. "However, some people in the group began acting in a violent, threatening manner against attendees who were legally capturing photos and videos."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-oregon-portland-demonstration-war-memorial-deface-arrest-vandalism