How would you feel if Ryan Fitzpatrick won a title in 2016?

The way that it looks Ryan Fitzpatrick could be heading to Denver in 2016. Denver won the title with Peyton Manning who played way worse than Fitzpatrick in 2015.

As long as he doesnt have to play the Bills, if Denver signs him, he does have a great chance to win a ring.

For me it would be bitter sweet becuase I like fitzpatrick alot but to think a superbowl winning quarterback was on out roster and we didnt have the defense at that time to get the job done would suck.

Now you could say the same if Tyrod played for Denver in 2016 he could win a ring and he is on our roster at this time I should just chill, but it all would be interesting to say the least.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocked....because it's not going to happen.

He can go to Denver and hope that the Defense wins it for him because he can't/won't.

It will be long shot for Denver to repeat because of everyone they lost on D already and they've lost the leadership of Manning. I will be extremely surprised if they even win their division.

I know statistically Manning was worse than Fitz last season but I just feel like something about Manning throwing the ball made a difference that FItz wont be able to recreate. Fitz will always Fitz. Late game ints, dumb plays that lose games are just his game. You put Fitz on last years Broncos teams and I dont think they win the title.

I'd be fine with it. He's a guy you want to root for. Very smart, nice, hard worker, etc. No arrests, bad behavior or anything so I don't see how anybody could root against him. I think they would have a better team with fitz actually...manning couldn't throw. He threw 9 tds. They would steamroll people with fitz.