Bradham to Eagles

Another Schwartzy fave. Leo already there today.

@Jeff_McLane

#Eagles reached out on another ex-Bills player who played for Jim Schwartz, per sources: LB Nigel Bradham. 26-yr old has 38 career starts.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to see anyone leave without a plan to replace them with an upgrade.

Otherwise it's just another reason we tread water or run in place at 7-9 or 8-8.

Every time someone leaves or is cut I ask myself, "Myself, did we get better?" If the answer is NO, I cringe. Mario leaving does not get us better - BUT - losing that salary and the change in attitude in the locker room is a PLUS. I just hope we get a complement to Jerry Hughes.

Losing Bradham doesn't make us better. Hopefully we can resign him or find an upgrade.

Losing him doesn't make us worse either. Bad system fit.

It makes sense that he and Leo would go to Schwartz. Good fit there.

i liked Bradham but he's a better fit in another scheme, exactly. They will draft a guy to replace him IMO.

I don't want to see anyone leave without a plan to replace them with an upgrade.

Otherwise it's just another reason we tread water or run in place at 7-9 or 8-8.

Every time someone leaves or is cut I ask myself, "Myself, did we get better?" If the answer is NO, I cringe. Mario leaving does not get us better - BUT - losing that salary and the change in attitude in the locker room is a PLUS. I just hope we get a complement to Jerry Hughes.

Losing Bradham doesn't make us better. Hopefully we can resign him or find an upgrade.

I hate that this is true, but this true.

With you on that. You aren't always going to add better players every offseason though. Sometimes players need to just develop and be better players than the previous year.

Sometimes we have to realize a guy was playing at replacement level, and won't be as hard to replace as we think.

We will be fine if he walks, which is going to happen. Rex is going to bring in one of his guys and they are going to go LB early in the draft.

I HATE JETS RETREADS,,,they didn't win in NY and they won't win here.......come on , man......

It may be system fit but it may also be that some of these guys just can not learn a new system quickly. From all accounts Rex's D was not easy to decipher. If a player has a difficult time learning new schemes he will struggle with the change.

Nigel can hit like a Mac Truck and always liked the way he played. Too bad it could not work out.