Incognito signs 3 year deal with bills

Sebastian janakowski AKA " the polish cannon"

saw him hit a 70 yarder in warm ups once when the Bills were playing in Oakland.

Everone laughed when he was picked. he paid off.

he is still kicking for them isn't he?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" Whaley just did this because he and the FO didn't want to be talked about badly by other FO's"

"They got tricked again"

Billsvet in 5 hours from now.

Haha, that's good!! He won't have another word to say until the opportunity arises to say something negative. Edited by Kirby Jackson

All he said was "We blame Rex for the bad coaching job he did last season". Sure, we had injuries. So did every team, even the playoff teams. And if you think Mario alone caused our d to suck, wow! Having said all of that, Rex did have a really bad year coaching us last season. Hopefully you can see that. Too many excuses for such a genius to need.

meanwhile...

A strong learning curve....to the point where a once top 5 defense with very few holes now needs 4 to 5 new starters a year later.

That was some short lived positivity, eh Scotty? I new 45 minutes was too much to ask.

So did Hughes... And said he wouldn't.

@mikerodak

Richie Incognito: "We definitely took a discount to stay in Buffalo. ... I owed it to them."

Of course he said publicly he wouldn't take a discount. If you say you'll take a discount the starting point of the negotiation is automatically lower. Saying you'll shop around lets you start from the highest possible point and work backwards, not from your concept of a discount backwards.

A strong learning curve....to the point where a once top 5 defense with very few holes now needs 4 to 5 new starters a year later.

As long as you parot your crusade I will continue to parot mine

There is NO guarantee that even if Schwartz was still here and no players left that this would continue to be a top 5 D

Teams were shortgaming us to death to combat our dominant front D line.....except for subpar QBs and rookie QBs that ball was coming out so fast that we could not there.

I like the idea of Schwartz at RT as long as he does not cost too much.........if our 2nd year RG can make the jump this OL could be VERY good

Good move salary was modest compared to what some guards at his level of production last season are getting on the market. I think the team has to look at upgrading RT and maybe find a new slot WR option. The offense then will simply depend on how good Tyrod can be.

As far as defense that's another story. Maybe draft heavy on defense and try to find a couple of more modestly priced vets out there. Pass rush and Linebacker seem to be of need, and the team could use a safety. Hopefully the return of Kyle Williams and Rex getting players better fit for his system via the draft and free agency will work out.