Incognito signs 3 year deal with bills

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@salsports

Richie: Rex had a lot to do with him signing back. "Treats us like men. Guys love him. Love the environment"

Incognito: "I've played for coaches who are scared of their own shadow. Rex is not that. ... I think we have something special growing."

Good on Rex for this one.

To be fair though, I'm almost certain that Rex is scared of Rob's shadow, but aren't we all?

@rapsheet

The #Bills deal for G Richie Incognito is 3 years worth roughly $15M, source said. So, $5M per year. Not bad.

I heard he was asking for $7m plus per for for years.

5 mil, 3 years --- sounds on the low-ish end == like a hometown discount.

What do you guys think?

I heard yesterday morning he was looking for $7m per over four years. I think his agent reached out to a few teams to gauge the market and came back to reality for a 33 year old G.

GO BILLS!!!

Not until his ridiculous game plans cause this and everyone else's salary to be wasted money by giving up a trillion yards and a billion points a game.

No I think we credit Rex for this.

We blame Rex for the bad coaching job he did last season.

Not even you two miserable fellows could make me unhappy today, this is good news, just enjoy it for a change!

neither side owed the other side anything, but well played on both sides. this is awesome!

The Bills took a shot on him when no other team would and he obviously does feel some loyalty to the entire organization. Nothing wrong with that.

i agree, but there was nothing owed, this was a nice quid pro quo, wouldn't have faulted him for going somewhere else for money

The Bills took a shot on him when no other team would and he obviously does feel some loyalty to the entire organization. Nothing wrong with that.