Incognito signs 3 year deal with bills

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was reported that teams were taking a look. we shall never nor nor should we care. let us not overthink and just bask in the moment of joy.

Cheers everyone ! :beer:

True, but pretty soon we'll have some of the usual suspects telling us there was zero interest in Richie and the Bills overpaid.

I think it's great he re-signed but could he have really gotten much more than this?

Questionable.

The new contract makes him the 8th highest paid guard in the league. He absolutely outplayed that level next year, but he's 32 years old.

This is probably market value or pretty close. But it only takes one team to pay too much.

GREAT! Well worth the $$. I believe he can play three more years. He had two years off and stayed in excellent shape. A gym rat and takes care of himself. The left side is secure. Very important. Another good job by our admin.

it was reported that teams were taking a look. we shall never nor nor should we care. let us not overthink and just bask in the moment of joy.

Cheers everyone ! :beer:

That's really the truth, isn't it? Something good (I believe) happened. Why assume someone is lying? Here's hoping Richie stays healthy through this contract. Maybe we can have a similar thread in 3 years.

True, but pretty soon we'll have some of the usual suspects telling us there was zero interest in Richie and the Bills overpaid.

expected. every person is entitled to their opinions

Edited by 3rdand12

They wear them, it is called Helmets and will have same logo this year. No work needed on the CAP.

Hope they can squeeze Evans in.

Why would they need Evans now and why would he want to sign as a backup?