McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the police be suspended or fired?

Or they walk free and can harrass the next non NFL player on club night ?

Yeah, it was pretty interesting that we only heard their side of the sorry. Just a couple of innocent guys being assaulted by some thugs was the narrative we were told. The reality is everyone in the situation was wrong.

Are we to take this as the off duty Po-Po being at fault for the incident?

Im not assuming theyre 100% at fault. Id say everyone involved has an equal share of acting stupid, hence no charges.

The off duty cops involved probably wanted it to go away as much as McCoy, before people started asking too many questions about them.

"Carucci tweeted that someone with McCoy that night could be charged, but McCoy won’t be."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/25/report-no-charges-for-lesean-mccoy/

If the stories are true, the cop who initiated the fracas ought to be charged.

BTW, I just noticed that this was the OP's 6th post ever. And it's generated 116 pages so far!

Joe B with the buzzkill

@joebuscaglia

Philly DA Spokesman Cameron Kline on report that LeSean McCoy is not getting charged... "That is utterly wrong." Investigation still ongoing

@mikerodak

Likewise, DAs office tells ESPN they would be first to know about charges/no charges against McCoy. Nothing yet.

Further, the Philly DA office says they do not expect any developments today or tomorrow in LeSean McCoy case as far as charging decisions.

:lol: Ramble rousing, attention seeking, click baiting scoundrel just like his comrade Sully.

Yah they wanted to get rid of Dareus and Evander Kane too.

:lol: Ramble rousing, attention seeking, click baiting scoundrel just like his comrade Sully.

Bucky Gleason @TBNbucky 2m2 minutes ago

Bucky Gleason Retweeted Tony Puckhaber

I dont expect him to be cut. I never did. The Bills are known to make poor decisions. Look at results.