McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

$%$##@, this revolves around the red manbag he carried to the DA.

The Butler did it in parlor with a champagne bottle.

you have solved the mystery !!!

Bucky Gleason should be released.

he did release. prematurely again.

thats just one of the reasons men and farm animals tire of him

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went out and had a few drinks at a local bar.

Start chatting up some random blonde who happens to be a policewoman.

Discussed the Shady situation with her, she stated they should have called it in immediately.

#freeshady.

Reportedly there were also unformed police officers outside the club who saw them getting tossed, who they could have alerted.

So I went out and had a few drinks at a local bar.

Start chatting up some random blonde who happens to be a policewoman.

Discussed the Shady situation with her, she stated they should have called it in immediately.

#freeshady.

Be careful. I was slammed earlier in this thread for passing along the opinion of a friend who works in law enforcement.

Be careful. I was slammed earlier in this thread for passing along the opinion of a friend who works in law enforcement.

Not to worry. It is obvious to most that if you think a crime has been committed against you, especially if you're a cop, you should call 911 immediately. That they didn't and later decided it was a crime is a big reason why it's been 3 weeks and still no charges.

So can we get a recap of why people still think that McCoy should be arrested?

1) He punched someone on the ground - Debatable since the video is useless - Counter argument..... his hands were photographed and showed no bruising

2) He started it via police statement via sucker punch at the bar - Counter Argument... second story says cops came to McCoys party area and started fight - Video shows the brawl moving towards the bar meaning the fight started away from it. Also see above statement.

3) Police officers were greatly injured in the fight - Counter argument... So injured they drove, separately, to different hospitals passing several others on the way. So injured that they don't talk to the cops that were outside the bar to immediately come in and arrest them? So injured that they didn't dial 911 . So injured they didn't file the papers until 2 days later. Not to mention they may have started the fight. Short of you proving that McCoy hit someone with a bottle(already have someone else pegged for that), or with shoe impressions prove that he did actually stomp on someone that was down, McCoy remains innocent ... you know.... until proven guilty.

4) I feel like someone said something about 4 vs1.... except it's more like 4v3 and from he video it's more like a giant mass of FUBAR.

Just because you're in the area of a brawl does not make you automatically the be slammed with assault. Perhaps Accessory to Assault, however due to McCoy being somewhat famous, you better believe that short of it being a slam dunk he won't see much. Also as far as i'm concerned, the officers should have assault charges brought against them for starting the whole thing if that's proven true. Just because you lost the fight doesn't excuse you from it.

3 Weeks have gone by and no charges have been brought. Looking at this from any angle would show that the DA is being pressured to try to bring charges against everyone in McCoys' group, mainly McCoy since he is the biggest name, however it seems that not only will that not happen, the people who created the request may be more at fault and could have charges brought against them.

Ryan L. could don the red "No Contact Jersey."

Ryan could also evolve to modern times. It's not Policewomen and Policemen.. it's just Police.

I give Ryan credit though, Cops is street talk.. police is the more appropriate nomenclature.

Not to worry. It is obvious to most that if you think a crime has been committed against you, especially if you're a cop, you should call 911 immediately. That they didn't and later decided it was a crime is a big reason why it's been 3 weeks and still no charge.

On a 911 call on an incident involving a crime or medical emergency the recorded call is pulled from the recording system and saved just in case an investigation or some sort of follow-up is required. The off duty non-uniformed cops certainly were aware of the process because they have used the saved recorded calls for cases they were involved with.

Whenever an incident is called in regarding off duty police and injuries there is usually an immediate response not only from the rank and file officers responding to the scene but also supervisory officials. It was obvious that the off duty cops didn't want to officially get involved with the authorities (police and supervisors) because the incidents would have been documented from a variety of fronts not only associated with the investigation of the event from a criminal standpoint but also from a conduct standpoint. .

My comments are not about innocence or guilt but how the process works.

She was very by the book and knows the laws, I will take her word.

Ryan could also evolve to modern times. It's not Policewomen and Policemen.. it's just Police.

I give Ryan credit though, Cops is street talk.. police is the more appropriate nomenclature.

She had breasts and female reproductive organs, 3 dogs, and she was a big fan of the marscopone yellow cake. she's a policewoman. Sorry. Edited by Ryan L Billz

She was very by the book and knows the laws, I will take her word.

Yeah, well my buddy's a police captain, and yet I was told he can not have an opinion of what happened that night if he was not there. I believe you, just be aware of those with apparent axes to grind.

Yeah, well my buddy's a police captain, and yet I was told he can not have an opinion of what happened that night if he was not there. I believe you, just be aware of those with apparent axes to grind.

With all due respect to your police captain buddy, whether they should have called 911 that night is not a matter of opinion. They should have.

With all due respect to your police captain buddy, whether they should have called 911 that night is not a matter of opinion. They should have.

Calling a reliable 9-11 is a nice comfort zone. Except if you have one that puts you on hold. I'd love to call a responsive 911.. not everyone has one though.

911 idealized response should not be part of the judicial equation here.

She was very by the book and knows the laws, I will take her word.She had breasts and female reproductive organs, 3 dogs, and she was a big fan of the marscopone yellow cake. she's a policewoman. Sorry.

The thread has degenerated ... headed south ... become meaningless ... ect

What about McCoy will he be suspended?

The thread has degenerated ... headed south ... become meaningless ... ect

What about McCoy will he be suspended?

No. How the hell can they? There's not even enough evidence to support that he even threw a punch, so much as the rest of it. Just think of the terribleness of this precedent. You were in the proximity of an altercation that we can't prove you had anything to do with, so we're going to take 1/16th of your salary for the year. NO! People are idiots.

Calling a reliable 9-11 is a nice comfort zone. Except if you have one that puts you on hold. I'd love to call a responsive 911.. not everyone has one though.

911 idealized response should not be part of the judicial equation here.

If cops can't get through to other cops...