McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

it doesn't matter, he killed a cop, that gives Goodell the right to break one of Shady's legs before the season...

Not only that, but the cop was in uniform, helping an old lady cross the street on her way to church while simultaneously rescuing her cat from a tree.

BANHAMMER!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we to take this as the off duty Po-Po being at fault for the incident?

Negative. We are to take this as Shady's high-price lawyer's investigators dug up enough cr*p on the off duty officers and witnesses willing to say that it started with them that the DA threw up his hands and said "doesn't matter how it ended,

Yeah, it was pretty interesting that we only heard their side of the sorry. Just a couple of innocent guys being assaulted by some thugs was the narrative we were told. The reality is everyone in the situation was wrong.

as a Freudian slip I love this one. "Their side of the "sorry" LOL!"

no way I can win this, boys"

@viccarucci

Source close to LeSean McCoy doesn't expect #Bills RB to be charged in nightclub brawl, but that someone w him during the incident could be.

I told you Shady attended Chris Carter's symposium on the need to travel with fall guys.

Negative. We are to take this as Shady's high-price lawyer's investigators dug up enough cr*p on the off duty officers and witnesses willing to say that it started with them that the DA threw up his hands and said "doesn't matter how it ended,

as a Freudian slip I love this one. "Their side of the "sorry" LOL!"

no way I can win this, boys"

Ha ha, I usually post on this stupid phone. It happens way too often.