IF the Bills cut Shady McCoy...the 2nd thread

YoloinOhio

IF the Bills cut McCoy....  

128 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want the Bills to do to replace him?

• Draft a RB with a 1st round grade in the 1st round (i.e. Ezekiel Elliott)
    • Draft a RB in the 2nd round (i.e.Derrick Henry)
    • Draft a RB in the mid- to late rounds (i.e. Kenneth Dixon)
    • Sign a premium FA RB (i.e. Lamar Miller,Matt Forte,Chris Ivory, Alfred Morris)
    • Roll with Karlos, Gillislee, Wilder, Boobie
    • Sign a lower tier FA RB (James Starks, Bilal Powell, Reggie Bush)
    • Trade for a starting RB
    • Other

Oh yes, it's right up there with him and his buddies having a party where they only invited chicks!

:rolleyes:

Nobody even cared about his stupid party. The embarrassing moment from that little episode came from McCoy stupidly using the Bills' logo on his little orgy invitations, and had to be told like a dumbass by the team not to use it. f_facepalm.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look up the TMZ article about him and a stripper on the Jeresy Turnpike. It will disgust most men who have respect for women. Spraying all 15

Of the girls with water...one speaks out against it Shady orders her be kicked off the bus by his bodyguard. Before kicking her off they dumped drinks on her...the other strippers complained about her being left on the side of the highway so they picked her back up and brought her to the next rest area. Shady making his mom proud all day everyday.

Edited by Commonsense

This is my concern:

If we cut shady, we will have a run-heavy offense with a lot of questions at RB. I love K Williams but hes one concussion away from being out for a long time and then what do we have at RB?

Without shady for an entire season and with the emphasis on running the ball id say we have to focus on getting a RB in the first two rounds.

This is my concern:

If we cut shady, we will have a run-heavy offense with a lot of questions at RB. I love K Williams but hes one concussion away from being out for a long time and then what do we have at RB?

Without shady for an entire season and with the emphasis on running the ball id say we have to focus on getting a RB in the first two rounds.

The problem is there is 1 RB that belongs in the 1st 2 rounds (maybe 2 if you include Dixon). It is like needing a QB in the EJ year but better because there is at least 1 elite option. Edited by Kirby Jackson

The problem is there is 1 RB that belongs in the 1st 2 rounds (maybe 2 if you include Dixon). It is like needing a QB in the EJ year but worse because there is at least 1 elite option.

Yes that would be a concern then. Unfortunately ive been out of the loop on this years up oming draft so outside of the obvious names i havent done much research.

The way i look at it though, without shady you know Karlos is going to miss a couple of games - especially if hes taking on RB1 workloads.

Other offenses who pass the ball 40-50 times a game, losing RBs isnt that big of a deal (hence the RB dime a dozen logic. But for this Bills offense i dont think RBs are going to be a dime a dozen. We need some talent at that position.

Yes that would be a concern then. Unfortunately ive been out of the loop on this years up oming draft so outside of the obvious names i havent done much research.

The way i look at it though, without shady you know Karlos is going to miss a couple of games - especially if hes taking on RB1 workloads.

Other offenses who pass the ball 40-50 times a game, losing RBs isnt that big of a deal (hence the RB dime a dozen logic. But for this Bills offense i dont think RBs are going to be a dime a dozen. We need some talent at that position.

Bills would be in a very unfortunate situation indeed. Zeke will likely be gone anyway, and don't think we can afford to go RB at 19. The rest of the RBs in the draft don't really scream immediate every down starting RB. And neither do the guys we have. Edited by YoloinOhio

Look up the TMZ article about him and a stripper on the Jeresy Turnpike. It will disgust most men who have respect for women. Spraying all 15

Of the girls with water...one speaks out against it Shady orders her be kicked off the bus by his bodyguard. Before kicking her off they dumped drinks on her...the other strippers complained about her being left on the side of the highway so they picked her back up and brought her to the next rest area. Shady making his mom proud all day everyday.

I have respect for women. I also have respect for wet t shirt contests.

Didn't read the article, the stripper didnt want to strip ?

BEAST MODE!!!!!

Tolbert is my pick. Lynch for a vet Min limited use would be hilarious. retire a Bill. such a FU to the world

Phillip II knows.

now thats a reference you need to share, an enlighten us all with.

:devil:

Of Spain? Or Macedon?

damn man. whom are you eruditians

Edited by 3rdand12

"IF"

I said mid round draft pick. But, that was just to play along. I think there is a 1% chance they cut him and zero reason to cut him between his talent, possible small suspension, the cap hit would be crippling and would screw us for this year and affect years to come, you would have to replace him, etc. There is no reason to cut him. Even if he killed someone and would never play again I wouldn't cut him this year.

Macedon.

I live near Rochester new york.

Macedon is about twenty miles away. Never heard about no Phillip the second. and they don have any really old furry elephants either.

so whats up with that ?

I have respect for women. I also have respect for wet t shirt contests.

Didn't read the article, the stripper didnt want to strip ?

I respect your respect.

no, but Fred probably will be. And then M&T could dust off their ad campaign #win/win

aw shoot thats awful. But a financially sound move Mr Brandon

i listed him as a option with the other starting RBs. I think he will be relatively sought after but not sure how much any of those guys will get on the FA market. I didn't list Doug Martin, as it's believed TB is planning to sign him to an extension. It doesn't sound like the Jets are going to pay ivory

I think Lamar Miller will get the biggest FA deal because he's so young.

Agreed Miller is a beast when he actually gets the ball, Miami just won't give give him enough reps. He'll be a monster in the right offense with a OC that doesn't have his head up his ass

Agreed Miller is a beast when he actually gets the ball, Miami just won't give give him enough reps. He'll be a monster in the right offense with a OC that doesn't have his head up his ass

haha, we got lucky with the coaches Miami has had... Because I agree Miller is a stud. I hope they can't pay him and he goes somewhere in the NFC!

If Ezekial Elliot is available at 19, draft him. He will be more productive the Shady. By drafting Elliot, that allows us to cut Shady after June 1, which Joe B makes a strong case for here http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/salary-cap-consequences-if-bills-were-to-cut-mccoy. The Shady contract is a bad one. We need that money to sign Gilmore and Tyrod next year

If Ezekial Elliot is available at 19, draft him. He will be more productive the Shady. By drafting Elliot, that allows us to cut Shady after June 1, which Joe B makes a strong case for here http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/salary-cap-consequences-if-bills-were-to-cut-mccoy. The Shady contract is a bad one. We need that money to sign Gilmore and Tyrod next year

better yet- trade Shady for a 7th. Where is Daniel Snyder? Trade him to San Fran. Elliot-Tyrod-Sammy is a nice trio the next 5 years

With all the sh** that goes on in this league, why would they cut him for a kind of fight?

They wouldn't be cutting him for a bar right. They would be cutting him for committing assault. We are not there yet and I hope he can reach a settlement, but we are far removed from when this was merely a bar fight. If he is charged he will most likely be facing a league suspension and that's just for starters.

GO BILLS!!!

Ivory was one of the better backs in the league until nagging injures wore him down. Starks is a stiff he couldn't even take that job from Lacy and his 40 pounds of China Food he was carrying around.

LMAO

He's not getting cut but give me some Forte if he does, he's got a couple years left but that's ok with the future behind him in Williams. He and Roman would vibe.

Agreed he is not. But, if he did that is $13.75 M against the cap and say $5 M for Forte. So, cut Mckelvin, Mario, Graham and many others. Don't resign Glenn, get a hack to play LT and devastate the Oline and fill the roster with many undrafted FAs. Thusly, probably finishing 5-11 or 6-10. Rex gets fired. Whaley gets fired. 3 year rebuild. Lose our talent in their prime. That's what happens if we cut Shady. Edited by Manther

He won't get cut unless he has to serve substantial time, which is probably a distant possibility at best. A suspension, for hopefully no more than a few games, is a distinct possibility. If anyone wants to predict what will occur, you're only basing it on heresay and suppositions at this point.

This is right. The Bills may well be without him for some games......maybe a lot if he serves time......certainly for NFL or Bills suspension. But, it might partially solve the cap problems in 2016. Cause, he doesn't get paid when on suspension. Lots of analysis out there that fails to account for that fact. Now, he is certainly some kind of thug....but, know what...so are the police in all likelyhood. NFL players/ cops don't have back down in their blood.....and the cops were foolish enough to get involved with a physically superior crew. The NFL guys were also foolish....oh well...bar fights since the beginning of time.......

^ This. He will not get cut over a bar fight.

I like how people have already chalked this up as "just a bar fight." lol. Sorry, but it's not a fight when one guy is on the ground while a posse of four is kicking and stomping the piss out of him. Hell, we don't even know whether the cop even threw a punch, or if he was simply jumped as soon as he tried to take back what he thought was his bottle of champagne.

I know people don't want to hear it, but this might not have been much of a "fight" at all.

Edited by KDS73

You mean the same chick that tried to sue him for assault and battery but lost when she had admitted in text to friends that he never even touched her? Great reference.

He is not getting cut. Period. This will be the first time he has ever been arrested. It was a fight in a bar with other men. There were no weapons involved, no women / children being hit, no previous suspensions in his past. People want to bring up his previous behavior? An all female party? Are you kidding me, that sounds amazing. Pouring water (or some beverage) on a stripper that you hired? Really, THAT is where she draws the moral line? Give me a break. These types of things are a Tuesday afternoon for Gronkowski.

He will likely not face any jail time for this considering he has no record at all and will be hiring a top notch defense lawyer I'm sure, and will likely face a 2 game league suspension, 4 at the absolute most. We are going to cut one of our best players and screw ourselves cap wise because of this?

Edited by Mark80

You mean the same chick that tried to sue him for assault and battery but lost when she had admitted in text to friends that he never even touched her? Great reference.

He is not getting cut. Period. This will be the first time he has ever been arrested. It was a fight in a bar with other men. There were no weapons involved, no women / children being hit, no previous suspensions in his past. People want to bring up his previous behavior? An all female party? Are you kidding me, that sounds amazing. Pouring water (or some beverage) on a stripper that you hired? Really, THAT is where she draws the moral line? Give me a break.

He will likely not face any jail time for this considering he has no record at all and will be hiring a top notch defense lawyer I'm sure, and will likely face a 2 game league suspension, 4 at the absolute most. We are going to cut one of our best players and screw ourselves cap wise because of this?

Jersey Turnpike strippers references rarely check out. jmo

sprayed water. Sprayed water at strippers.... water... at strippers... you're offended by this?