The title of Sully's article if the Bills won the SB

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a quintessential Bills fan thread. It involves pretending the Bills won. And it involves criticizing someone for a fake headline for the fake win because you hate the fact that he has often been right in the past, while the average board poster has been wrong.

Actually, his record on the team's fate is often wrong (see his articles about guys like Marcell Dareus and his panning of the Jerry Hughes signing).

And don't speak for me, I can tell you exactly what I don't like about him, and why I stopped reading his articles years ago: by about 2003 (you know, back before the decade-plus drought), it became evident that all he ever did was complain. Not only that, it was the exact same article, copied and pasted, about every single subject relating to either of the sports teams.

It's low-brow, boring, unoriginal content IMO. Now, it's entirely possible things have changed in the last 13 years with his writing and it's gotten better (I wouldn't know; I don't read his stuff anymore), but judging by the tone of this board, I'd guess not.

Edited by thebandit27

This is a quintessential Bills fan thread. It involves pretending the Bills won. And it involves criticizing someone for a fake headline for the fake win because you hate the fact that he has often been right in the past, while the average board poster has been wrong.

You are a quintessential Sullivan reader. You enjoy pretending he's not miserable. You are criticizing Bills fans for having fun making up fake headlines to pass the February doldrums because you hate the fact that that you're as miserable as Sully, who has been wrong nearly as often as yourself.

Edited by Tenhigh

This is a quintessential Sully fan post. It involves pretending Sully actually has talent. And it involves criticizing others for creating a fake headline to illustrate how inept Sully is because they recognize the fact that he has been wrong so often in the past, while the average Sully critic has been so right.

GO BILLS!!!

Own ??????????

We've read his trash for years.. Now were just so sick of it we're having fun with it

Obviously this is Sully's TBD account, cause only the shallow master himself would post such tripe

Every Sully post or tweet elicits threads from TBD in outrage. Now there is a post dreaming about what he might say if the Bills win a championship. Yeah, I'd say he pretty much owns the fans. They appear to hang on his every word.