Senior Bowl Rosters

Mark Vader

Just a fun game to watch.

If Jeff Driskel doesn't have an NFL future, that was a nice way for him to bow out.

He had a really nice year. I thought that he was a disaster at UF but he developed. He was 1 of (if not the) top HS recruits at QB. He's worth a shot late IMO (and I can't believe that I am saying that).

Anyone think spence is there at 19? I doubt it be he looks legit

There's a chance.

He had a really nice year. I thought that he was a disaster at UF but he developed. He was 1 of (if not the) top HS recruits at QB. He's worth a shot late IMO (and I can't believe that I am saying that).

I'd take him as a PFA, 4th arm in camp. If he shows something, stick him on the PS for a year.

The guy has got heart and character, he earned my respect. I'd be inclined to give him that chance.

Jeremy Cash of Duke (South) was the consensus top S prospect coming in to the game.

Connor Cook's play toy catches a meaningless Hail Mary to end the game.

Havent seen much of Cash during this game. thats usually a good thing with DBs tho rite? only Saftey i saw mentoned was Kj dillion with the blocked kick.

There's a chance.

I didn't watch the senior bowl but I totally agree with you on him at Florida. He was one of the worst college Qbs I have ever seen. Of course, a recent Florida Qbs have been terrible so it might not just be on him.

There's a chance.

He showed a lot of heart and poise on that last drive in the SB today ill hail mary ala "aaron rodgers". Wouldnt want him in the top 3 picks tho, we got too many Defensive holes that need fixing, LB, DE, S.

Edited by Marty McFly

Anyone think spence is there at 19? I doubt it, he looks legit

if he is,you sprint to the podium. I wouldn't trade up for him, there is going to be a great prospect at 19 regardless. I love this draft for the Bills needs and where the strength of each position falls. Edited by YoloinOhio

no I wouldn't be. He didn't have a great year, and that was before the injury. But I would have thought he would see this game as a way to improve his stock. Especially after that playoff game. Apparently its not the shoulder that kept him out. The word is he told Phil Savage that the game "didn't fit into his schedule." Someone gave him bad advice.

Personally I feel like Connor Cook might be a tool. It seems like there are a few things out there that point to it. The guy wasn't even named a captain as a senior QB. I wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing stories pointing to these flaws once the draft process starts.

Matakevich is all over

Love this kids instincts but just not big or fast enough, maybe he can build himself up in couple of yrs and be a contributor.

What if Wentz comes out and throws 4 picks in the Sr Bowl? Will Draft Twitter explode?

they didn't let him throw deep early, nice pass to Vanett .

I wouldn't be surprised. I think that's what his performance and skill set deserves.

I'd be surprised, if we could him in the second it would be a steal.

he looked better his junior yr but like I've said before he didn't have anyone to throw to and Burbridge is a 4rth WR at best.

Cook is a gamer and can really thread the needle (junior tape) and most importantly can make plays when the pocket breaks down, reminds me of Roethlisberger.

You should've seen that coming...at one point, he was #1 in Buffalo Barbarian's signature. A place BB once also reserved for Landry Jones. :lol:

he would still be there but looks like he will be there at two and will probably put him there before it's all said and done. I only had Jones there for a bit until I DISOWNED ALL the QBs that yr in thread I started (look it up if you must) . I've definitely made my mistakes with QBs and have all you guys grilling me which has improved my scouting in this area so thank you :) .

Just a fun game to watch.

If Jeff Driskel doesn't have an NFL future, that was a nice way for him to bow out.

he doesn't, if you think Tebow struggled Driskel is worse.

Dak Prescott really impressed me today.

So did EJ

If I see any Oakman hype around these parts, I'm going to delete my account. :thumbdown:

Wonder if he can play TE?

Lurch Wentz looks like Mike Glennon to me, hope DW doesn't get any more bright ideas.

he is way more athletic than Mike Glennon, who is a statue, and doesn't have as big of an arm as Glennon does. Don't get the comparison. Edited by YoloinOhio

As a confessed Cardale Jones fan, I'm a little shy in admitting that USC's Cody Kessler was MUCH the best among QB's at the senior bowl... More pro-ready than anyone else I've seen thus far...-Even Cardale. Calling his own number on the goal-line really capped it off for me... Kessler thinks win-first, ask questions later... For his level, that's truly commendable... He's also more athletic than some might suspect... Comfortable under center, solid footwork...Calm, and measured through his progressions... Superior field vision... Kessler has all the throws in his arsenal, and isn't afraid to use them... Me likey. Me likey alot

Of course, I'm all-in on Cardale... And young NFL prospects named "Cody" typically make me turn the page...

However, "Buffalo Bill" Cody does have a nice ring to it. Perhaps the 5th-6th if he's still aound? -Especially if we don't drill down on Jones.. I certainly wouldn't be against it.

Edited by #34fan

http://musinumworld.com/sitebuilder/images/lch7a_1333_14_lurch1-600x450.jpg

Anyone 6'5" and up who is very gangly and very easy for NFL D's to find, their bodies resemble Lurch.

Bledsoe wasn't the most gangly, but he was a classic Lurch.

So let me get this straight, we can't have QBs under 6'2 but taller than 6'5?

Scouts sure have gotten picky. Talent is talent. Regardless of size

So let me get this straight, we can't have QBs under 6'2 but taller than 6'5?

Scouts sure have gotten picky. Talent is talent. Regardless of size

I can only speak for myself, I want no QB that reminds me in any way of Drew Bledsoe.

http://musinumworld.com/sitebuilder/images/lch7a_1333_14_lurch1-600x450.jpg

Anyone 6'5" and up who is very gangly and very easy for NFL D's to find, their bodies resemble Lurch.

Bledsoe wasn't the most gangly, but he was a classic Lurch.

It helps if they can play the harpsichord. Noted pianist Joey Harrington (6'4") is the closest fit.

The 2003 season and the last game of 2004 scarred me for life as a Bills fan. :(

He was also awful down the stretch in 2002. Remember that 5-pick shutout against Green Bay in a game they had to win?

It helps if they can play the harpsichord. Noted pianist Joey Harrington (6'4") is the closest fit.

He was also awful down the stretch in 2002. Remember that 5-pick shutout against Green Bay in a game they had to win?

Yeah, he was brutal after the Pats game in 2002, but at least he did something the 1st half of the year. 2003 though, after the 1st 2 games... most gutless team and player in Bills history that year (sorry EJ fans, but Orton in the Raiders game wasn't even close).

As a confessed Cardale Jones fan, I'm a little shy in admitting that USC's Cody Kessler was MUCH the best among QB's at the senior bowl... More pro-ready than anyone else I've seen thus far...-Even Cardale. Calling his own number on the goal-line really capped it off for me... Kessler thinks win-first, ask questions later... For his level, that's truly commendable... He's also more athletic than some might suspect... Comfortable under center, solid footwork...Calm, and measured through his progressions... Superior field vision... Kessler has all the throws in his arsenal, and isn't afraid to use them... Me likey. Me likey a lot

Kessler's issue is below average arm talent for the NFL. But he is pretty good with his footwork and going through progressions. I was very much against taking him when he was being talked about a year ago as a potential high pick.... but as a 5th or 6th rounder who you could groom to be at the very least a solid backup (which I do think is probably his level in the NFL) and possibly more in time..... I would not be against that as a pick.