Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BYRNE v. CLINTON FOUNDATION et al

Crisis of Character author and former SS to Bill Clinton.

Click here for the complaint.

(Actual home address withheld due to death threats and related danger to Plaintiff from Enterprise Defendants, Surrogates, Participants and Others – such address can be provided to the District Court under seal)

13 hours ago, row_33 said:

Now she says she is like Churchill

the laughs never stop with Hillary

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Fat, drunk, and crazy?

Unable to walk w/out assistance?  :unsure:

• Haha (+1) 1

YEAH, BUT THE CIGAR WILL BRING BACK BAD MEMORIES

The Dowager Empress of Chappaqua, AKA Hillary Rodham Clinton, AKA the person who did her best to transform Washington DC into Rodham and Gomorrah, is over in Britain at the moment, and yesterday compared herself to . . . Churchill. And the way in which she did it makes me think she is still holding out the possibility of running again in 2020.

Some of the report from The Guardian is just too delicious:

But surely Clinton must be aware that every media report and profile invariably describes her as a “polarising figure”. Has she ever considered the possibility that her most effective contribution to healing the country’s divisions would be to withdraw from public life?

“I’m sure they said that about Churchill between the wars, didn’t they?” she flashes back sharply, a fraction too quickly for the line to sound spontaneous. “I mean, I’m not comparing myself, but I’m just saying people said that, but he was right about Hitler, and a lot of people in England were wrong. And Churchill was a pain. He kept popping up all the time.”

Hillary certainly keeps “popping up all the time.” But c’mon Hillary. Light up a big cigar like Sir Winston if you’re really going to go with this act.

Chaser:

If she decided to call it a day, I begin to say, no one would blame …

“I would,” she interrupts. “I would blame me. Yes. I would. It feels like a duty. It feels like patriotism, and it feels necessary. I’m not going anywhere.”

That sounds like someone who really wants to run again.

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Has she ever lost the popular vote in any race she's run?

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Uh, is the answer the 2008 Democratic primary contest?  :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.

Depends what your definition of "is" is

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/democratic_vote_count.html

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Since Michigan appoints delegates, I would say she won the popular vote.  Hillary vs. McCain would've been interesting in '08.  Could she of screwed that up too?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Since Michigan appoints delegates, I would say she won the popular vote.  Hillary vs. McCain would've been interesting in '08.  Could she of screwed that up too?

Could have.  Not "could of"  :wallbash:

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's my grammatical kryptonite.  It took me five years to finally quit smoking so cut me some slack.

You're first step to recovery is two except their is a problem

okay, now my brain hurts

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

You're first step to recovery is two except their is a problem

okay, now my brain hurts

Everybody has problems.  Do you know how hard it is to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Everybody has problems.  Do you know how hard it is to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity?

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

88 mph. Is it so hard to do?

Plenty of room to get up to speed in the JC Penny parking lot because nobody shops at JC Penny anymore

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

You'd probably use less electricity to time travel than to mine Bitcoin. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Hillary should realize Churchill will be seen as a bad man the way the new history is rewriting WW2

He did conspire with the Russians.  And starve to death three million Bengalis.  And hated Muslims.  And gassed Kurds and Afghans.  And terror-bombed Germans.  And was an anti-Semitic Zionist, just like...Hitler!

Can't say Hillary's wrong...the similarities are pretty significant.  Skolkovo, famine in Iraq, Dubai Ports World....

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

He did conspire with the Russians.  And starve to death three million Bengalis.  And hated Muslims.  And gassed Kurds and Afghans.  And terror-bombed Germans.  And was an anti-Semitic Zionist, just like...Hitler!

Can't say Hillary's wrong...the similarities are pretty significant.  Skolkovo, famine in Iraq, Dubai Ports World....

Yet the main difference trumps them all:  she got the popular vote and wasn't elected, whereas he never got the popular vote and became PM twice.

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yet the main difference trumps them all:  she got the popular vote and wasn't elected, whereas he never got the popular vote and became PM twice.

She has argued that she would have been President if it were a Parlaikentary system....

LOL