Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

No, the Final Score is Fascism, Pollution and Racism 1, Freedom, Environmental Protections and Diversity 0.

Stalin would be proud.

You're out of your mind.

I post it over and over: Please tell us exactly how Trump's policies have changed your life?

We were told there would be alleyway abortions, White mobs killing Muslims, Mexicans in concentration camps, mass incarceration of Black males, martial law, nuclear war...on and on. These hysterics are just ridiculous and unhealthy. How about fixing the Democratic Party so they can present a reasonable platform, and some decent candidates?

You're wasting our time, and your own time.

28 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

You're out of your mind.

I post it over and over: Please tell us exactly how Trump's policies have changed your life?

We were told there would be alleyway abortions, White mobs killing Muslims, Mexicans in concentration camps, mass incarceration of Black males, martial law, nuclear war...on and on. These hysterics are just ridiculous and unhealthy. How about fixing the Democratic Party so they can present a reasonable platform, and some decent candidates?

You're wasting our time, and your own time.

He's from Ohio and he's used to wasting everyone else's time. You've seen him many, many times. He's the one who gets in the left lane on the Interstate and sets his cruise control on 65mph.

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

No, the Final Score is Fascism, Pollution and Racism 1, Freedom, Environmental Protections and Diversity 0.

Stalin would be proud.

Uh, you do know that Stalin wasn't a facist, right?

1 hour ago, OJABBA said:

More arguing with family and friends who've never brought up politics before.  Younger brother with mitochondrial myopathy disorder he got out of nowhere in his 20's (wears a feeding tube and suffers constant nausea) still waiting on disability was in tears when the GOP healthcare plan fell through.

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

More arguing with family and friends who've never brought up politics before.  Younger brother with mitochondrial myopathy disorder he got out of nowhere in his 20's (wears a feeding tube and suffers constant nausea) still waiting on disability was in tears when the GOP healthcare plan fell through.

So, in other words, they haven't changed your life.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So you're saying that your brother broke down in tears because Trump's health care policy devolved into continuing Obama's policies?

Just now, Koko78 said:

So, in other words, they haven't changed your life.

It made an already stressful situation with my brother who's health I've seen deteriorate over the last 7  years even more stressful on everyone in my family.  Yeah.  I was happy to see the GOP plan fail.

23 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This is all self-inflicted.

You believed the hype, despite plenty of people here, and elsewhere saying "it's media driven hysteria".

Sorry, but saying "it changed my life, because it upset me enough that I had to bicker with people about politics" isn't Trump's fault.

Now that you know, you can just relax.

"RELAX"....spread the word.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Yes.  The ACA has helped my brother greatly and pry prevented him and possibly my parents from bankruptcy.

So let's recap your last few posts

The ACA has helped your family

your brother still broke down in tears because Trump didn't change the thing you said helped him

Trump not changing the thing you said helped your family is an example of how Trump's policies have hurt you

Contradict yourself much?

Just now, OJABBA said:

This is all self-inflicted.

You believed the hype, despite plenty of people here, and elsewhere saying "it's media driven hysteria".

Sorry, but saying "it changed my life, because it upset me enough that I had to bicker with people about politics" isn't Trump's fault.

Now that you know, you can just relax.

"RELAX"....spread the word.

I'm well aware of that and I try to tell them judge what he does and not what he says, but many people naturally are irrational.  I don't even want to go to family parties anymore.

I have had a heart attack, and have 2 stents. I am on Medi-cal. No one benefits from Obama Care more than me. I don't believe he will leave 20 million people uninsured (or whatever the number is that people claim), because it would be political suicide (as would overturning Roe vs. Wade).

It's going to be worked out, and changes would have come no matter who became president because Obamacare is going to be constantly tweaked.

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So let's recap your last few posts

The ACA has helped your family

your brother still broke down in tears because Trump didn't change the thing you said helped him

Trump not changing the thing you said helped your family is an example of how Trump's policies have hurt you

Contradict yourself much?

I misread and thought he typed Trump's presidency.  His policies haven't impacted me at all.

3 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

I have had a heart attack, and have 2 stents. I am on Medi-cal. No one benefits from Obama Care more than me. I don't believe he will leave 20 million people uninsured (or whatever the number is that people claim), because it would be political suicide (as would overturning Roe vs. Wade).

It's going to be worked out, and changes would have come no matter who became president because Obamacare is going to be constantly tweaked.

Sorry about that.  I just hope they don't go back to the horrid system before the ACA.

6 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Stalin would be proud.

This might be the highest ratio of laughable stupidity / # words in a post in PPP history.   It's gatortard who would be proud.