Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Hillary Become a Columbia Professor?

Bill-Clinton-Pointing-At-Hillary-Manhatt

Sources have told The New York Daily News that failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton may set her eyes on a professor role at Columbia University.

The failed candidate used to teach at the University of Arkansas School of Law.

(more…)

Great...an entire course, over a semester, about how she really won in 2016 and it was everyone's fault but hers and "Love me, love me, love me please!"

Would that be under the auspices of the Political Science Department, or the Psychiatry Department?

Great...an entire course, over a semester, about how she really won in 2016 and it was everyone's fault but hers and "Love me, love me, love me please!"

Would that be under the auspices of the Political Science Department, or the Psychiatry Department?

The tricky part would be channeling that message through her grad assistant while she's at home in her bunny slippers.

Will Hillary Become a Columbia Professor?

Bill-Clinton-Pointing-At-Hillary-Manhatt

Sources have told The New York Daily News that failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton may set her eyes on a professor role at Columbia University.

The failed candidate used to teach at the University of Arkansas School of Law.

(more…)

I hope part of her agreement with Columbia is they provide her with a mirror so she can catch herself before she goes out in public dressed like Chairman Mao.

In an interview with the BBC, Hillary Clinton compared President Trump to Harvey Weinstein, but when asked about her own husband’s behavior, she waved that off as being “in the past.” No, seriously, she really did that:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/13/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-sexual-assaulter-in-bbc-interview-but-says-bills-behavior-in-past.html

Hillary has always been _unrivaled_ in her ability to spew sanctimony with zero shame. Totally lacks self-awareness. Blinded by arrogance

weinstein-clinton.jpg

Added: from the CHICKS ON THE RIGHT: Hillary Clinton Says There’s A ‘Sexual Assaulter In The Oval Office.’ She Clearly Forgot Who She’s Married To.

Edited by B-Man

In an interview with the BBC, Hillary Clinton compared President Trump to Harvey Weinstein, but when asked about her own husband’s behavior, she waved that off as being “in the past.” No, seriously, she really did that:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/13/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-sexual-assaulter-in-bbc-interview-but-says-bills-behavior-in-past.html

Hillary has always been _unrivaled_ in her ability to spew sanctimony with zero shame. Totally lacks self-awareness. Blinded by arrogance

weinstein-clinton.jpg

Added: from the CHICKS ON THE RIGHT: Hillary Clinton Says There’s A ‘Sexual Assaulter In The Oval Office.’ She Clearly Forgot Who She’s Married To.

It would be funny, if so many people didn't think she's a saint.

'London Hillary falling down': ...............Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on stairs during London book tour

Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on the stairs during London book tour http://washex.am/2ig3UYz

Hillary Clinton canceled several media appearances Monday while on her book tour in London after she fell down the stairs and broke her toe.

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards,” Clinton told the Graham Nortion Show.

"I was running down the stairs"....................... :rolleyes:

Sure Hillary................everyone will believe that.

Most popular response on twitter.........................................She’s fallen and she can’t get elected!

lousy turnout leading to the cancellation of the rest of her tour?

spinal tap 2.0?

Can Hillary do Stonehenge?

She's going to ground. An October surprise is rumored to be coming out: the huma emails collected of wieners computer. They will allegedly paint a clear picture of pay for play and treason - if true, the FBI is toast too.

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919671345855762432

Edited by Deranged Rhino