Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah Obama healed the planet enough to prevent Guam from tipping over

another Obama miracle!!!!

woo hoo, what a Utopia we have.

Pelosi just sucks. Terrible politician in my mind. She's not retarded though, she's just bad. Palin is just stupid. Huge difference.

She has slipped bad in her mental processing the last few years, which I'd like to make fun of but that's outside my standards.

I long for George Bush.

And as if anyone couldn't roll out more random dumbass Republicans. No Democrat, perhaps ever, was as dumb as Sarah Palin.

That's something you should never, ever mention again until such a time that too many people in Guam cause it to tip over.

Then ask Biden how many letters it takes to spell the word "jobs."

Game. Set. Match for the dumbasses of all dumbasses.

We can do this all day.

Pelosi just sucks. Terrible politician in my mind. She's not retarded though, she's just bad. Palin is just stupid. Huge difference.

Really?!?!?

In 1 single interview on MtP she managed to state both that the Catholic Church (of which she supposedly is a member) has no position on when life begins & also that natural gas is not a fossil fuel. :doh::wallbash:

It is truly shocking that she can use a fork & a spoon.

She is at minimum Palin-esque. Personally, I'd say she sets the bar.

That's something you should never, ever mention again until such a time that too many people in Guam cause it to tip over.

Then ask Biden how many letters it takes to spell the word "jobs."

Game. Set. Match for the dumbasses of all dumbasses.

We can do this all day.

Nope. We can't. Biden says incredibly dumbass things. Insanely dumb. But he is not a dumb guy. I say incredibly dumbass things at times but I am not a dumb guy. You as well. And any of the nimrods that say an incredibly dumbass thing trying to be a smartass about what I just said.

Sarah Palin is a stupid person. A genuine dumbass.

I long for George Bush.

And as if anyone couldn't roll out more random dumbass Republicans. No Democrat, perhaps ever, was as dumb as Sarah Palin.

I actually voted for Bush Jr. in '04 as I was for the war at the time and was happy be passed the NCLB act.

another Obama miracle!!!!

woo hoo, what a Utopia we have.

She has slipped bad in her mental processing the last few years, which I'd like to make fun of but that's outside my standards.

That MtP interview was 9 years ago in 2008.

Really?!?!?

In 1 single interview on MtP she managed to state both that the Catholic Church (of which she supposedly is a member) has no position on when life begins & also that natural gas is not a fossil fuel. :doh::wallbash:

It is truly shocking that she can use a fork & a spoon.

She is at minimum Palin-esque. Personally, I'd say she sets the bar.

That isn't even in the same ballpark as seeing Russia from my house so I know about Russia. And that's probably not in her bottom ten. Besides. I'm not talking about single incredibly stupid gaffes. At all. I'm talking about 24-7 cerebral palsy.

That isn't even in the same ballpark as seeing Russia from my house so I know about Russia. And that's probably not in her bottom ten. Besides. I'm not talking about single incredibly stupid gaffes. At all. I'm talking about 24-7 cerebral palsy.

Hey. She sued the New York Times so she can at least name a newspaper now.

"I can see Russia from my house" was Tina Fey's line. :rolleyes:

So, agreed, they aren't in the same ballpark. Two statements were made & believed by the Speaker of the House & the other was made by a comedy show news anchor & attributed to a VP candidate.

So, agreed, they aren't in the same ballpark. Two statements were made & believed by the Speaker of the House & the other was made by a comedy show news anchor & attributed to a VP candidate.

I know that and you know what I meant. I was just giving her ****. But what she did say was just as dumb considering the question. I'm not going to bother looking it up because it's too painful. But she was asked specifically what insight she gained from living so close. And her answer was you can actually see Russia from Alaska. From an island (or something to that affect)

That was her great insight. She's stupid. Every day. Most of the day.

Nope. We can't. Biden says incredibly dumbass things. Insanely dumb. But he is not a dumb guy. I say incredibly dumbass things at times but I am not a dumb guy. You as well. And any of the nimrods that say an incredibly dumbass thing trying to be a smartass about what I just said.

Sarah Palin is a stupid person. A genuine dumbass.

I'm no defender of Palin, but to suggest that she's dumb but Biden just says dumb things is a stretch that only Tiberius/Gator/baskin would believe.

So let's assume she and Biden are both dumb. Do we then add in Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Alan Grayson and Hank Johson to sweeten the pot? \

How about Sheila Jackson Lee, who believes there is hope for everyone because North Vietnam and South Vietnam have somehow found a way to work together despite their differences.

Did she ask this while also asking staff at JPL if the Mars Rover was able to take a photo of the flag that was planted on Mars by John Glenn?

Like I said...I can do this all day.

You have to wonder how dumb you have to believe that Palin said that.

Dumb enough to think too many people will tip Guam over?

I know that and you know what I meant. I was just giving her ****. But what she did say was just as dumb considering the question. I'm not going to bother looking it up because it's too painful. But she was asked specifically what insight she gained from living so close. And her answer was you can actually see Russia from Alaska. From an island (or something to that affect)

That was her great insight. She's stupid. Every day. Most of the day.

You talkin' 'bout Palin or Pelosi now? 'Cause that fits for Nancy quite accurately. ;)