Clinton Political Dynasty

He doesn't have any policy. It's all failed. But I can easily tell you something he has done that has directly affected my life and that is I have been forced to put up with people like you, who allow his form of insanity and lying and ignorance to become normalized and acceptable by people like you. It affects and infects any kind of political conversation I have.

What a load of crap

You can't come up with anything. It's !@#$ing comical.

Nothing has changed and you know it.

You whiners are doing it to YOURSELVES.

And the more you whine and complain, the more you insist that Trump is some kind of evil dictator, the deeper you dig in, the harder it becomes for you to accept reasonable arguments, because you don't want to be so utterly and completely WRONG.

Edited by OJABBA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of crap

You can't come up with anything. It's !@#$ing comical.

Nothing has changed and you know it.

You whiners are doing it to YOURSELVES.

And the more you whine and complain, the more you insist that Trump is some kind of evil dictator, the deeper you dig in, the harder it becomes for you to accept reasonable arguments, because you don't want to be so utterly and completely WRONG.

The entrenchment of sides has surely changed and made the country worse. It's inarguable.

"It's inarguable, because I don't have an argument"

I see you read about as much as Agent Orange. What is inarguable is not what I believe, what I said was inarguable is your side and my side being more and more entrenched, and you tried to argue against that by responding immediately and further entrenching more and more. I hope you're on the second team because you are not doing your side any favors.

I see you read about as much as Agent Orange. What is inarguable is not what I believe, what I said was inarguable is your side and my side being more and more entrenched, and you tried to argue against that by responding immediately and further entrenching more and more. I hope you're on the second team because you are not doing your side any favors.

"blahblah(sophistry)blahblahblah"

You might get a gig warming up crowds for Hillary.

Anyway, your team already lost.

Edited by OJABBA

Although personally I prefer bludgeoning, I admire the deftness of your demonstration.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg agreed in an interview Tuesday night sexism was a “major, major factor” in Hillary Clinton’s loss to Donald Trump last November.

Appearing before an audience at New York City’s 92nd St. Y, Ginsburg was asked by CBS journalist Charlie Rose whether she thought sexism played a role in the presidential election results.

“I have no doubt that it did,” Ginsburg replied.

Was it the decisive factor, he asked . . . meaning if Clinton were a man, would she have won “going away?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/sexism-was-a-major-major-factor-in-clintons-loss-to-trump-justice-ginsburg-says/2017/09/27/6f7de656-a3b2-11e7-b14f-f41773cd5a14_story.html?nid&utm_term=.1ccb8a1305c6

she insists in the feature New Yorker article that she is through with running for office again, sure you are....

good read, the writer is on her side but it's sad watching someone you care about trap themselves in a mental ward that isn't necessary

Tell me something that Trump, as president, has done that affected your life (aside from providing you with something to whine about incessantly)?

Like point out a policy change that he initiated, that has directly changed your day to day life?

Trump beat his team which gives him butthurt.

Kind of like how we all despise Tom Brady

Trump beat his team which gives him butthurt.

Kind of like how we all despise Tom Brady

"He changed my life, by making me argue and complain about things that haven't changed my life. And it's inarguable that, because I'm complaining, I'm becoming more entrenched which is bad."

Edited by OJABBA

"He changed my life, by making me argue and complain about things that haven't changed my life. And it's inarguable, that because I'm complaining, I'm becoming more entrenched which is bad."

it's inspired a lot of people in my life to spend about 2 seconds of thought and then consider themselves an expert on Impeachment and the Electoral College and other Constitution matters.