Clinton Political Dynasty

That has to,be fake.

No.

Hillary Clinton Book Review: 'What Happened' May Be For Clinton ...
www.npr.org/2017/09/12/.../who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-...

Hillary Clinton is not well

In the meantime.....................

‘Men who ran toward danger’: CIA interrupts Hillary’s book release to honor its heroes killed in Benghazi

The CIA has horned in on Hillary’s book release party with a Twitter thread. If she every decides she really wants to come clean about “what happened,” a lot of people would be grateful if she’d devote a few chapters to this incident.

DJjYwdQXoAAK0dM.jpg

Tyrone S. Woods lost his life to protect a CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya on 12 September 2012. http://bit.ly/2eTs8CI #inmemoriam

When the @StateDept mission facility in Benghazi was attacked on 11 September 2012, Ty was part of the CIA team that responded.

After futile attempts to find Amb. Stevens & while under fire, Ty & team evacuated personnel to CIA Base, saving 30 Americans.

DJjdTEXX0AA--Xg.jpg

Glen A. Doherty lost his life trying to protect a CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya on 12 September 2012.

http://

bit.ly/2y31qQB

CIA base was under attack by small arms, machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades & hand-thrown bombs.

they helped repel 2 attacks.

#inmemoriam

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Hillary Clinton Book Review: 'What Happened' May Be For Clinton ...
www.npr.org/2017/09/12/.../who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-...

And while Clinton is sorry that she made a mistake — "I regret handing Trump a political gift with my 'deplorables' comment" — she is not sorry for the sentiment itself: "Too many of Trump's core supporters do hold views that I find — there's no other word for it — deplorable."

"But with that short skirt, she was asking to be assaulted."

The woman is unbelievable. I may have to read this book.

I disagree. She needs to keep talking. She is everything the Democrats represent.

I can't wait until the mid-terms. That's going to be a real comedy skit, with the Democrats trying to sideline her while she screams her "It's all about meeeeeee!" spiel and insists she's the Voice of the Party. And there's just enough Pasta Joes in the country to enable her.

I disagree. She needs to keep talking. She is everything the Democrats represent.

Yes. She needs to stay in the public eye as much as possible. We deserve to see her full metamorphosis into the dung beetle that she truly is.

Edited by Nanker

There is so much wrong with that passage.

I have got to read this book.

She also compared herself to Cersei Lannister...

... Cersei Lannister.

You can't make this up.

“They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in Game of Thrones chanting, ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep,” Clinton wrote.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/13/clinton-compares-herself-to-cersei-in-game-of-thrones/23207547/

Whoever wrote the book for her just took all the pop culture references they had heard and threw them in without realizing the context of the comparison.

She also compared herself to Cersei Lannister...

... Cersei Lannister.

You can't make this up.

“They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in Game of Thrones chanting, ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep,” Clinton wrote.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/13/clinton-compares-herself-to-cersei-in-game-of-thrones/23207547/

Whoever wrote the book for her just took all the pop culture references they had heard and threw them in without realizing the context of the comparison.

Well, that would make Bill...Robert Baratheon, who nailed anything that moved. So at least she got that much right.

The real howler in that article, though, is when she calls herself "one of the most-admired servants in America." :lol: