Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DYING TO BE PRESIDENT: How Brazile’s book exposes liberal media’s Hillary health coverup.

Her coughing fits, especially a long one on Labor Day, and a history of falling were pointed out by the popular Drudge Report, some Republicans and smaller, conservative-leaning sites to suggest she was not being honest about her health.

But her campaign always denied anything was wrong — allergies, the candidate and her flacks insisted, caused the persistent coughs, and major news organizations mostly nodded their heads and stayed mum, accepting the official denials without skepticism.

The dam cracked a bit on Labor Day, when an NBC reporter filed a 91-word, four-paragraph story that said Clinton had been unable to finish her speech in Ohio because of a coughing fit.

The truth was dangerous, so the Praetorian Guard sprang to Clinton’s defense. The NBC reporter, Andrew Rafferty, was mocked and insulted, first by the campaign, and then by journalists, including some MSNBC commentators who turned on their colleague as if he had violated a secret oath.

CNN joined the Clinton amen chorus, and at the Washington Post, political writer Chris Cillizza denounced the topic of Clinton’s health as “a totally ridiculous issue” and declared it a “sure-fire loser” for Trump.

“It’s hard to plausibly insist, based on the available data, that Clinton is ill,” insisted Cillizza, who is now at CNN.

They haven’t been calling it Clinton News Network for 25 years for nothin’.

From the New York Times:

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY:

Screen-Shot-2017-10-25-at-7.52.29-AM-600

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, snafu said:

I think the strategy of putting everything out there is her best defense.  If she was exposing all this in back channels, it would be time to hide.

Yep, I think you're absolutely right.

• Like (+1) 1

DONNA BRAZILE SEEMS DETERMINED TO FINISH OFF HILLARY ONCE AND FOR ALL: Brazile Blames Clinton’s Health for ‘Basket of Deplorables’ Remark.

Thus the two worst moments of Hillary’s campaign in a single headline, her health scare on September 11th, the anniversary of both the 2001 attack on American soil and Benghazi, and her ‘Basket of Deplorables’ uber-gaffe:

Former DNC chairman Donna Brazile says she doesn’t think Hillary Clinton would have remarked that half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” if she was in “better health.”

Brazile reveals in her just-released book Hacked that she saw Clinton right before she made the “basket of deplorables” comment, and it was the first time she noticed “Hillary did not look well.”

Brazile “noticed her face was puffy,” “her skin looked pale and papery,” and “her eyes were glazed.” She approached Clinton about her health before the speech and observed her to be “wobbly on her feet” with a “rattled cough” so bad Brazile suggested medical attention.

Not exactly buried in the subtext of these quotes is that Hillary will be age 73 in 2020, and clearly, Brazile would like to see fresh blood next time around.

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Damn... shots fired. Hope Donna knows how to duck... 

DOHo4TvVwAALzpB.jpg

for additional reference:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37971085

Blah, blah, blah. She's good.

Evidently Seth Rich is on the do not ask list.  She says in her book after his death she feared for her life. She referred to his death as to being like burying a child. (if she has  never done this she has no idea what she's talking  about, but I digress) She dedicated the book to her father, mother, aunt, uncles, a friend and advisor, her departed Pomeranian, and Seth Rich and NO ONE asks about it? 

I watched the interview sited above and Tucker's interview. Probably 45 minutes worth. Not a mention. Tucker seemed more intent on digging up dirt about CNN.

Color me dissapointed.

Does anyone know if she even knew who he was before the "botched robbery"?  I've tried to find out but have found nothing. Did they have some sort of relationship?

Edited by reddogblitz

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Blah, blah, blah. She's good.

Evidently Seth Rich is on the do not ask list.  She says in her book after his death she feared for her life. She referred to his death as to being like burying a child. (if she has  never done this she has no idea what she's talking  about, but I digress) She dedicated the book to her father, mother, aunt, uncles, a friend and advisor, her departed Pomeranian, and Seth Rich and NO ONE asks about it? 

I watched the interview sited above and Tucker's interview. Probably 45 minutes worth. Not a mention. Tucker seemed more intent on digging up dirt about CNN.

Color me dissapointed.

Does anyone know if she even knew who he was before the "botched robbery"?  I've tried to find out but have found nothing. Did they have some sort of relationship?

:beer:

There's a deep rabbit hole with regards to those questions - littered with lots of disinfo, so keep your discernment high. 

But it's pretty well established that Rich was actually much more known by people like Brazile and other higher up the food chain than they've let on. There's also pretty good speculation as to the identities of his killers (look into who was killed the day after Rich, in a neighboring state). That's a good starting point in terms of digging.

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Jesus Christ, she lost! You people need to move on! 

How can we move on when she so clearly lost because of misogynists Comey Russians party traitors hacking collusion Electoral College aliens? She lost because of aliens.    

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

and she is still the frontrunner for 2020 and i have 100% faith she is going to take the nomination

You also have faith she is a mass murderer. 

And that  all Dems are mass murderer, especially if they are front runners for the nomination.