Clinton Political Dynasty

IT’S COME TO THIS: In open letter, Team Hillary accuses Donna Brazile of buying into ‘Russian-fueled propaganda.’

“Remember that week that the Russians made it so Hillary couldn’t make it through a speech without hacking and coughing? . . .

Frankly, the whole thing’s a hot mess.

As a CNN contributor, Brazile passed debate questions to the Hillary camp in advance.

Then she took over as DNC chair from Debbie Wasserman Schultz after allegations of rigging the primary came out through John Podesta’s leaked emails.

Now, she’s being pilloried by the Democrats for trying to keep a disintegrating party together as DNC chief.

Everyone looks bad, and it suits them.”

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For instance, the organization is not currently accepting new donations from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the foundation in the past. However, a charitable foundation started by Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal donated this year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/07/30/amid-presidential-campaign-launch-clinton-foundation-reports-rising-donations/?utm_term=.78c557ed9925

Muna Abu Soliman, known as “Saudi Arabia’s Oprah,” served as FSA’s director. She went on to found a charity on behalf of the Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a leading member of the royal family who was financing pro-Arab curricula in U.S. schools when FSA launched. Bin Talal has made little secret of his intentions in the U.S.: In 2002, he complained that Bill Clinton was paid $267,000 to speak at the Jeddah Economic Forum, an annual summit hosted in Saudi Arabia: “He could not serve the Arab cause as he is out of office,” he said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419178/clinton-foundation-took-money-saudi-propagandists-joel-gehrke

"Shaykh Osama wanted to keep a record who give money ... who is to be listened to or who contribute to – to the jihad," he said in broken English, according to the testimony that was first reported by the New York Times and has been seen by The Telegraph.

Among those listed were Prince Turki al-Faisal, then the Saudi intelligence chief; Prince Bandar Bin Sultan, the longtime Saudi ambassador to the United States and Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, a prominent billionaire investor.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11390705/Saudi-princes-supported-al-Qaeda-before-911-claims-twentieth-hijacker.html

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=1402008

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Boy, that first one sure is right.............I read at least six NYT/WAPO reporters come out with that claim within the first hour (right after Hillary's campaign claimed it) :lol:

Viral Falsehood #1: The Clinton/DNC agreement cited by Brazile only applied to the General Election, not the primary.

The Clinton/DNC agreement explicitly vested the Clinton campaign with control over key matters during the primary season: the exact opposite of what journalists on Twitter caused hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, to believe. Nonetheless, DNC loyal commentators continue to cite headlines and tweets citing the legalistic language to convince huge numbers of people that the truth is the exact opposite of what it actually is:

The silence from HRC and Podesta on this subject is... interesting. 

Everyone BUT Podesta and Hillary involved with the campaign have come out swinging against Brazile, in the media and social media... but two of the more prolific tweeters and talking heads haven't said boo in almost 6 days (3 for HRC, 6 for JP)... Almost like they have something else going on. :ph34r:

Image result for Al-Waleed bin Talal with clinton

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for kevin spacey gif

Netflix has fired Spacey and they're rewriting season 6 of HOC without him in it meaning I'm done with HOC.  They also cancelled the release of a biopic movie that was in post production called Gore that Spacey starred in and produced that was set to be released in 2018.

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Netflix has fired Spacey and they're rewriting season 6 of HOC without him in it meaning I'm done with HOC.  They also cancelled the release of a biopic movie that was in post production called Gore that Spacey starred in and produced that was set to be released in 2018.

They also had to walk back the serious Oscar push they were building for Spacey for his work in Ridley Scotts' upcoming "ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD", a movie about Paul Getty... which, considering some of the other things going on in the world today, is almost too deliciously ironic to be real. But it is. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kevin-spaceys-all-money-world-pulled-afi-fest-1055307

http://variety.com/2017/film/awards/kevin-spacey-scandal-all-the-money-in-the-world-1202607717/

23 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

A company has to be careful nowadays. You don't want the mob coming after you.

Edited by reddogblitz

20 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

A company has to be careful nowadays. You don't want the mob coming after you.

Not the right thread for my response - but the amount of people who are walking on eggshells in this industry right now is amazing to see. I just had a project shelved because one of the names being accused of assault once owned the script - several drafts and three companies prior mind you (not one I wrote, just something I'm producing). But because it was a (censored) project 4 years ago, no one will go near it out of fear of being smeared. 

Crazy times. But despite that, the purging fire is long over due in this business at least. So I'm fine with riding out some of the bumps if it clears out the riff raff. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not the right thread for my response - but the amount of people who are walking on eggshells in this industry right now is amazing to see. I just had a project shelved because one of the names being accused of assault once owned the script - several drafts and three companies prior mind you (not one I wrote, just something I'm producing). But because it was a (censored) project 4 years ago, no one will go near it out of fear of being smeared. 

Crazy times. But despite that, the purging fire is long over due in this business at least. So I'm fine with riding out some of the bumps if it clears out the riff raff. 

On the bright side, maybe you can start buying up good scripts/rights on the cheap, and just wait for the 'taint' to blow over.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Today is a very special day. Because it’s been one year since this happened:..............:lol:

DOECt6SW0AAXFgJ.jpg

Never has an election night started off so grim and progressively gotten so much more enjoyable as the night went on.

?