Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

She didn't steal your candy bar, she redistributed it.

You had 4 Kit-Kats bars and she had none.  It's only fair you give her 3.

Haven't you been around long enough to know that you shouldn't use big numbers when explaining things to gator?

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

She didn't steal your candy bar, she redistributed it.

You had 4 Kit-Kats bars and she had none.  It's only fair you give her 3.

She got that right at least. You guys would have us living in the third world with your economics for the wealthy. 

But Hillary did kill lots of people

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Haven't you been around long enough to know that you shouldn't use big numbers when explaining things to gator?

You actually think four is a big number! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She got that right at least. You guys would have us living in the third world with your economics for the wealthy. 

But Hillary did kill lots of people

You actually think four is a big number! :lol:

Yes, for you. I bet you criticize the boy scout when he helps you across the street too.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:24 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

And here's the direct link to the news report that got Lynch's tit in a ringer. 

"According to this source, whose credentials were checked and confirmed by the Observer with sources inside both the FBI and the United States Secret Service, the attorney general was caught completely off guard by the meeting and the source dismisses suggestions that have been raised alleging that she waited there to see Bill Clinton or accommodated his request to see him. In fact, it seems from this source that it was Bill Clinton who was maneuvering for face time with the attorney general, because his plane had been scheduled to leave before hers arrived." 

On 12/9/2017 at 3:03 PM, DC Tom said:

Only angel wings she's ever getting.

That Bernie action figure is pretty funny, though.

Pasta Joe ordered the last 15 pieces to give to his coworkers as Resistmas presents.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Nanker said:

And here's the direct link to the news report that got Lynch's tit in a ringer. 

"According to this source, whose credentials were checked and confirmed by the Observer with sources inside both the FBI and the United States Secret Service, the attorney general was caught completely off guard by the meeting and the source dismisses suggestions that have been raised alleging that she waited there to see Bill Clinton or accommodated his request to see him. In fact, it seems from this source that it was Bill Clinton who was maneuvering for face time with the attorney general, because his plane had been scheduled to leave before hers arrived." 

Pasta Joe ordered the last 15 pieces to give to his coworkers as Resistmas presents.

That's the first time I've heard "Resistmas."

PLEASE tell me you made that up yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's the first time I've heard "Resistmas."

PLEASE tell me you made that up yourself.

Wish it were, but alas... no. 

Feel free to use it at your family gatherings though. I'm sure you could use it to great effect. :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1