• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUjGwg0XkAEehnQ.jpg

and on the other Clinton news.

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpgThe HillVerified account @thehill

FollowFollow @thehill
Clinton breaks silence on 2008 sexual harassment incident: All women “deserve to be heard” http://hill.cm/OXZJ0bP 

Uhhhh. She put her female staffer under an NDA. (non disclosure agreement)

Left = hypocrisy

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

CLINTONS HAVE USED FBI AGAINST ENEMIES FOR YEARS: Nunes memo made clear the Clinton campaign and the DNC it controlled on behalf of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele dossier. But don’t think this was Hillary’s first foray into using and abusing federal law enforcement against political opponents

Remember Filegate? I do.

What I want to see are some DEMOCRATS that have been !@#$ed over by the Clinton's, come forward. There must be people that the Clinton's have abused and strong-armed within their own party. Ernie Sanders is an obvious one (I don't expect anything from him), but I mean at lower levels. Political opponents (within the party) that were blackmailed, ex-staff members that were hushed.... if the net starts closing in, there could be a tipping point where people will feel okay about coming forward, and not worry about being seen as "betraying" the party.

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

What I want to see are some DEMOCRATS that have been !@#$ed over by the Clinton's, come forward. There must be people that the Clinton's have abused and strong-armed within their own party. Ernie Sanders is an obvious one (I don't expect anything from him), but I mean at lower levels. Political opponents (within the party) that were blackmailed, ex-staff members that were hushed.... if the net starts closing in, there could be a tipping point where people will feel okay about coming forward, and not worry about being seen as "betraying" the party.

Best of luck with that

Who is this Ernie Sanders you speak of?

The mass suicides would be tragic, were this to happen.

Edited by Koko78

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who is this Ernie Sanders you speak of?

Earnest Sanders

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Best of luck with that

21 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The mass suicides would be tragic, were this to happen.

We shall see. I'm certain there are others in The Party that the Clintons have stepped on (ruined their careers, threatened, etc...the Clintons don't play nice).

If public opinion starts to shift, and the Democrats start wanting to distance themselves from the Clintons, I think some of these people would cherish an opportunity to settle a score. Especially some older Democrats, that have maybe retired, and aren't beholden to The Party anymore.

As an aside, I have to wonder what some of Seth Rich's co-workers think?

Edited by OJABBA

On Saturday, February 03, 2018 at 7:14 PM, OJABBA said:

Earnest Sanders

We shall see. I'm certain there are others in The Party that the Clintons have stepped on (ruined their careers, threatened, etc...the Clintons don't play nice).

If public opinion starts to shift, and the Democrats start wanting to distance themselves from the Clintons, I think some of these people would cherish an opportunity to settle a score. Especially some older Democrats, that have maybe retired, and aren't beholden to The Party anymore.

As an aside, I have to wonder what some of Seth Rich's co-workers think?

Probably that it's better to keep quiet than to accidentally shoot themselves in the back of the head multiple times.

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

Probably that it's better to keep quiet than to accidentally shoot themselves in the back of the head multiple times.

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

That could be a good strategy for longevity at least until the Clintons are put into prison. 

Yeah, I don't expect anyone to come forward anytime soon. But if some momentum gets going, I think there will be a trickle. It could go a long way towards getting partisans to accept the truth about the people they have been supporting.