Clinton Political Dynasty

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/from_out_of_the_slime_sidney_blumenthal_rears_his_head_again.html

When the question of who cooked up the gross, repulsive contents of the Steele Dossier is asked, is anyone surprised the name of Hillary Clinton's consigliere, Sid Blumenthal, comes up?

Blumenthal has that kind of mind, and sure enough we read of him again. This time, there's a new memo, created by Senate Republicans Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham about the creation of the Steele dossier, and apparently one of the contributors was Sid Blumenthal. According to Fox News:

Last month, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., made a criminal referral regarding Steele to the FBI. The referral, parts of which were declassified Monday, included a reference to "a foreign source [who] gave information to an unnamed associate of Hillary and Bill Clinton, who then gave information to an unnamed official in the Obama State Department, who then gave the information to Steele."

In another section, the referral stated that Steele received information from "a foreign sub-source who is in touch with (redacted), a contact of (redacted), a friend of the Clintons, who passed it to (redacted).'"

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/from_out_of_the_slime_sidney_blumenthal_rears_his_head_again.html#ixzz56TtIA3wj
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So not just "talked to Russians?"

THAT is evidence of collusion.  I'm not saying it's true...just that it actually satisfies the definition of "evidence of collusion" better than "talked to Russians about...something, we don't really know what, but we're sure it was bad!"

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So not just "talked to Russians?"

THAT is evidence of collusion.  I'm not saying it's true...just that it actually satisfies the definition of "evidence of collusion" better than "talked to Russians about...something, we don't really know what, but we're sure it was bad!"

Yes. Of course. The Dems think Campbell is unreliable as a source though he had been working with the FBI for six years on this. However, they have no problem with the veracity of the garbage stories that Steele provided the FBI that he got from people in Russia that he never met. 

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

don't get your hopes up, nobody from MSM will pose the question and anyone who does will be branded as #fakenews

I’m not betting on it, but Slick and his lovely wife Bluto have a lot less power than even a month ago

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I’m not betting on it, but Slick and his lovely wife Bluto have a lot less power than even a month ago

Yes indeed. And I'm wondering how vulnerable they might be after accepting so much money , from so many powerful people, who apparently aren't going to get a "return on their investment".

1 hour ago, OJABBA said:

Yes indeed. And I'm wondering how vulnerable they might be after accepting so much money , from so many powerful people, who apparently aren't going to get a "return on their investment".

yup, promises had to have been made for large donations with her assumed guaranteed win

and there's nothing inherently wrong with taking the donations for promises on a campaign

but some people REALLY don't like getting BURNED on these things, we can't even imagine how cheesed off they could get...

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

yup, promises had to have been made for large donations with her assumed guaranteed win

and there's nothing inherently wrong with taking the donations for promises on a campaign

but some people REALLY don't like getting BURNED on these things, we can't even imagine how cheesed off they could get...

These were not donations made to Clinton's campaign but bribes given to the Clinton Foundation to bring about a preferred outcome.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

The Pats never punted so they really won.

Brady threw for more yards in this SB than anyone before him had.  And far more than Foles threw for.  So, clearly, by progresseive logic, the Cheatriots really won. :wacko:

• Haha (+1) 2