Clinton Political Dynasty

On 2/3/2018 at 8:51 AM, B-Man said:

CLINTONS HAVE USED FBI AGAINST ENEMIES FOR YEARS: Nunes memo made clear the Clinton campaign and the DNC it controlled on behalf of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele dossier. But don’t think this was Hillary’s first foray into using and abusing federal law enforcement against political opponents

Remember Filegate? I do.

As I've said many times, she is easily the most corrupt politician since and maybe including Nixon and Johnson.  Just a disgusting excuse for a human being on every level.  There is no possible circumstance where her death will be anything but a great day for humanity and America.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

As I've said many times, she is easily the most corrupt politician since and maybe including Nixon and Johnson.  Just a disgusting excuse for a human being on every level.  There is no possible circumstance where her death will be anything but a great day for humanity and America.

Considering that's when she came of age, she learned her lessons well.  Sadly.

8 hours ago, KD in CA said:

they are all crooks.

The Clintons are super-scuzzy but they don't do anything worthy of criminal conviction.

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Horseshit. Pay for play alone should put them in The Big House.

I would advise you not to put anything essential in your life on hold waiting for the Clintons to be criminally prosecuted...

Just now, row_33 said:

I would advise you not to put anything essential in your life on hold waiting for the Clintons to be criminally prosecuted...

You said that the Clintons didn't do anything worthy of a criminal conviction. That's a far cry from saying that they won't be prosecuted.

Point.jpg

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You said that the Clintons didn't do anything worthy of a criminal conviction. That's a far cry from saying that they won't be prosecuted.

Point.jpg

not exactly.... worthy of criminal conviction for rich and connected people is a standard much higher than average citizens.

and a judge decides guilt, not you relying on heavily biased media that is out to hammer the Clintons with fake reports.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

not exactly.... worthy of criminal conviction for rich and connected people is a standard much higher than average citizens.

and a judge decides guilt, not you relying on heavily biased media that is out to hammer the Clintons with fake reports.

Have you been hanging out with gator?

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you been hanging out with gator?

I guess a "...." should have been put in

but She complains she is a victim of the bias against her as shown for 20 years by the NYT and WaPo and CNN, all those right-wing organizations picking on her....

the key is to muddle everything up, Trump welcomes the muddle and publicity it brings

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Horseshit. Pay for play alone should put them in The Big House.

Everybody connected with Clinton and Obama should be in a pound them in the a** prison.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Everybody connected with Clinton and Obama should be in a pound them in the a** prison.

there was a dignity that the Reagan Admin carried, the last time it was there on view

i blame Carville showing up like a rinsed-up Muppet and saying whatever he wanted for the downfall 24/7 for years on end.

Hillary Clinton on Trump presidency: ´I get overwhelmed at least a dozen times a day´
by Caitlin Yilek

Original Article

Hillary Clinton feels very overwhelmed by Donald Trump’s presidency, but she intends to keep fighting his agenda. “I intend to keep fighting to pursue his agenda and remain on the front lines of democracy,” she told a group of students at Georgetown University on Monday. Clinton appeared at the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security to present human rights awards named in her honor to female activists. She told attendees that advancing women’s rights and opportunities is the “unfinished business of the 21st century” and she plans to stick around to help finish the job, according to the Washington Post.

If this is overwhelming, just imagine her as POTUS....:wacko:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
Hillary Clinton on Trump presidency: ´I get overwhelmed at least a dozen times a day´
by Caitlin Yilek

Original Article

Hillary Clinton feels very overwhelmed by Donald Trump’s presidency, but she intends to keep fighting his agenda. “I intend to keep fighting to pursue his agenda and remain on the front lines of democracy,” she told a group of students at Georgetown University on Monday. Clinton appeared at the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security to present human rights awards named in her honor to female activists. She told attendees that advancing women’s rights and opportunities is the “unfinished business of the 21st century” and she plans to stick around to help finish the job, according to the Washington Post.

If this is overwhelming, just imagine her as POTUS....:wacko:

She's a histrionic moron.

I wonder if the Clintons and Trumps are still close friends...