Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-pardons-kristian-saucier-former-sailor-jailed-for-submarine-pictures/article/2651195

Pardoning that guy is just as crooked and politically tainted as Hiliary's get out of jail free card

Of course it's politically motivated - he wants the furor to build over his irresponsibility on national security issues, and force the left and media to complain about mishandling of classified material is a serious crime...so he can highlight their hypocrisy w/r/t Clinton.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Of course it's politically motivated - he wants the furor to build over his irresponsibility on national security issues, and force the left and media to complain about mishandling of classified material is a serious crime...so he can highlight their hypocrisy w/r/t Clinton.

That's my read. 

Talk about DEPLORABLE! WATCH: Pissy Hillary Clinton UNLOADS on Trump voters (and it’s BAD)

What a shame Hillary Clinton lost the election. America has really missed out on what she brings to the global stage:

d683eed47b9922f8751258b2a0d5c8504b9e4b80Hillary Clinton trashes America’s Heartland, calls states that didn’t vote for her “backwards”

Clinton on Trump Voters: They Didn’t Like African Americans Having Rights or Women Having Jobs

Leave it to @HillaryClinton to attack as stupid and racist, the very men and women who made Bill Clinton and Barack Obama two-term presidents.

Well, you’ll be pleased to learn that she wasn’t finished yet:

HRC says white women voted for Trump because their husbands, bosses, sons told them to. @ the India Today Conclave this weekend.

Those awful, nasty Trump voters and their sexism! By the way, if you’re a white woman who didn’t vote for me, it’s because you couldn’t stand up to the men in your lives. ( How insulting can you get ?)

Thumbnail.................Thumbnail

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Could you imagine how the media would bombard us with endless video of Trump if he was too drunk or sick or dizzy to frigging walk down a frigging flight of stairs???

In fairness to Hillary, those steep stairs are pretty uneven and worn. I bet many people have stumbled on them. 

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

14 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

In fairness to Hillary, those steep stairs are pretty uneven and worn. I bet many people have stumbled on them. 

With two people holding them up?

Did you see the video? She literally looked like she was drunk off her ass. At the end, she's kicking off her sandals. What a mess.

WE DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HILLARY BECOMING PRESIDENT IN 2020:

THE WORST RETAIL POLITICIAN EVER. 

Hillary on 2016: I won the places that aren’t looking backwards

HILLARY 2020!

Confirmed: Hillary still is Bitter, Tone-Deaf, hates The Deplorables, and is not well

“I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” blames racists, press, FBI and white married women pressured by husbands for her loss.

Trump won South Carolina and Louisiana. The voters of those states previously elected @nikkihaley and @BobbyJindal, the only 2 Indian American governors in US history. This is just comical

DL21NuCN_bigger.jpgStephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 5h5 hours ago

All she had to do was be more likable than kitty grabbing Donald f*cking Trump, and to this day she can't do it.

Edited by B-Man

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

With two people holding them up?

Did you see the video? She literally looked like she was drunk off her ass. At the end, she's kicking off her sandals. What a mess.

Terrible planning for her visit, she isn’t well and her team had better wake the bleep up or she is going to die falling down stairs or some other preventable mishap. Time to face reality about grandma.

3 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

Crude as it may be, I'm basking in the dim light of Hill'ry's fading from the scene.  Farewell, Hill'ry, it appears we knew ye too well. eh?

Fading?  But she's all but locked up that all-important Mumbai vote...