Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DC Tom said:

Doesn't say which server.  So it's rather ambiguous.

And the "classified info on private server" isn't the biggest issue anyway.

Wouldn't it become a big issue if you could make the case she was storing SAP and classified material knowingly on unsecure servers in order to deliberately expose them to hostile hackers? (pay for play - really dirty)

Wow... check this out, they're talking about getting bonuses for the MYE (Mid Year Exam which we know to be the Hillary Email investigation)

DVdlfWvWkAA2l_c.jpg

And more...

Also, completely missed by me (I thought it was next week) Campbell, the FBI informant who spent 6 years working undercover on U1, is testifying to Congress right now. He's in hour three. 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Mid Year Exam which we know to be the Hillary Email investigation)

Wait...how do we know that? 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wouldn't it become a big issue if you could make the case she was storing SAP and classified material knowingly on unsecure servers in order to deliberately expose them to hostile hackers? (pay for play - really dirty)

I didn't say it wasn't a big issue.  It's just nowhere near as big as suborning the government by trying to conceal information from Congressional oversight.  She could have overtly sold secrets to the Russians, and it still wouldn't be nearly as big a problem.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Also, completely missed by me (I thought it was next week) Campbell, the FBI informant who spent 6 years working undercover on U1, is testifying to Congress right now. He's in hour three. 

And now first reports are coming out:

Uranium One Informant Testifies Moscow Sent Millions In Cash to U.S. For Clintons Pay to Play

https://truepundit.com/uranium-one-informant-testifies-moscow-sent-millions-cash-u-s-clintons-pay-play/

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Deranged Rhino

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't believe it because True Pundit is a fake news site according to the authorities at Oxford.