Clinton Political Dynasty

On 1/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, Albwan said:

Is this a shot from a horror film? yecchhh

maybe there is something to those lizard people conspiricies

Sadly, her father Webb couldn’t make it to her wedding. 

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

shithole.thumb.jpg.d06529d3aeaea658bb8b60823e2424b8.jpg

Welcome back LA. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

KuKx8werA0S6fWPXuyOr6zNmMNbMZVTJcp6V4DPmKjQ.jpg?w=768&s=7c61ca743b6e7b4be1318d2ba6fccdac

Reminds me during the 2016 campaign when the Democratic Vice Presidential nominee and sitting Virginia Senator Tim Kaine held a rally at Old Dominion University in downtown Norfolk

Here's local coverage of the event

http://www.13newsnow.com/news/politics/elections/senator-vice-presidential-candidate-tim-kaine-to-campaign-in-hampton-roads/315088589

A work acquaintance who was in the area of ODU that day said that crowd in the TV spot was all that showed up.  And the crowd was just campaign staff, party volunteers, media, and a few faculty

the attendance at some Hill rallies was abysmal, even Bill drew 50 people at a large city University arena, the media of course pretended all this never happened until she lost, then blamed her for being a lousy candidate.  :P:P:P

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

the attendance at some Hill rallies was abysmal, even Bill drew 50 people at a large city University arena, the media of course pretended all this never happened until she lost, then blamed her for being a lousy candidate.  :P:P:P

The media pretended? So you just see the media as monolithic "thing" with an agenda to support the Dems. I'd say that's just stupid. It's not actionable, though. Which, I suppose is a good thing. 

I'd say that the media generally rejects racism, and as such that turns off a lot of right wingers. 

The media does employ mostly highly educated people, and well, see above. 

The truth is, the media is one of the pillars of our free society and Trump attacking it all the time, the creation of a seriously fake media (B-Man posts that excrement constantly) and the literal creation of a false reality isa bubbling threat to our free society. It is frustrating to see this and know that the fake media hides behind our free social institutions.  

Jeff Flake was right that dictatorships argue that the free press is fake news. That they are the enemy of the people. You guys on the right are echoing dictatorships, making their same arguments. 

On 11/15/2017 at 10:19 AM, baskin said:

Fixed it for you....

Looks like Shep Smith also fixed the whole uranium thing for you too:lol:

Actually, you just fixed it for yourself since you appear unable to handle the truth that most centerist Democrats are coming to understand and espouse.  I'm pretty much happy with the way I stated it originally.

P.S. You might want to widen your source horizons; Shepard Smith is but a tiny sliver in the media source pie.

HMM: Loretta Lynch – Bill Clinton tarmac meeting now makes sense, it was the end not the beginning.

By William Jacobson:

We now know a lot more about the sequence of events, which now strongly suggests that the tarmac meeting was not the start of events that led to the exoneration. Rather, it now appears that the tarmac meeting was the end of that process, the signal to the Clintons that all was taken care of.

The key facts we know now but did not know then are:

The tarmac meeting was planned, not spontaneous, as we covered on August 5, 2017, ACLJ: DOJ Document Dump Shows Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Summit Planned, Media Coverup.

The conduct of Lynch in trying to conceal details was not consistent with it being an innocent meeting, as we covered on August 7, 2017, Loretta Lynch used alias “Elizabeth Carlisle” to email about Bill Clinton tarmac meeting and August 10, 2017, Why did Loretta Lynch need DOJ Talking Points about a meeting she alone attended?

The FBI has tried its best not to produce documents regarding the tarmac meeting, and when it did, those documents focused heavily on how the meeting was discovered, as Judicial Watch reported on November 30, 2017.

The FBI decided, sometime by early May 2016, not to charge Hillary. The drafts of the exoneration statement now are public, and show a concerted effort to reword the language to support exoneration. These drafts took place prior to the tarmac meeting and prior to the interview of Hillary on July 4th weekend.

Senior FBI agent Peter Strzok, who was part of the team investigating Hillary, was removed from the Mueller investigation of supposed Russia collusion in the summer of 2016 for sending anti-Trump text messages (though the removal was not disclosed for several months). Strzok was involved in editing and softening the Comey draft exoneration statement.

Strzok was having an affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, Based on text messages recently released, it appears they believed Hillary would not be charged and suggested Lynch Knew the Outcome of FBI Hillary Probe in Advance.

So what significance does the tarmac meeting take in this new context?

Read the whole thing.

I’d ask why it’s up to pajama-clad bloggers to do the dot-connecting the mainstream media should be doing, except we already know the answer.

UPDATE (FROM GLENN): I ask the Special Counsel’s office if Lisa Page was involved in approving Peter Strzok’s warrant requests, they decline to answer.