Do you think Jests v Bills will be flexed to Sunday night?

NYC's team vs. the red white and blue would garner national attention.

It gives the nation another chance to witness Tyrod and Sammy...soon to be one of the most prolific QB/WR tandems in the last 20 years.

The D line now has a chip on their shoulder, going against the Jests O-line, we can show domination.

The matchup between Gilmore and Mashall will keep audiences glued to their tv's.

Warm weather in Buffalo means no snowballs thrown at refs or idiots bare chested when it's 3 degrees out.

It really is a perfect game to flex.

You get where I'm coming from though?? This game could shape up to be one of the most intriguing this season.

Romo-less Cowboys versus the 6-8 golf bound Bills is one of the most intriguing games of the season? That's the game you want to move to the national audience???

Cole Beasley vs Nickell Robey >. Obj vs Norman

Flex it !

Thank you. Advertisers are licking their chops to get ahold of this game. For all intensive purposes, this is a Superbowl of sorts. Not to mention this is the 25 year anniversary of Bills v Cowboys Superbowl I believe.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Mario Williams vs himself. Rex and company vs headset technology. Tyrod vs a 4 quarter game.

So many intriguing match ups.

The main reason I could see this happening is because of Kellen Moore's first start. He's a big draw in the Idaho market from his college days. If you're getting the majority of fans watching from both Idaho and Buffalo (I believe the #1 and and #2 media markets in the country), the advertisers are going to be lining up.

BuffaloBills.com does have a splash page for NFL Ticket Exchange calling the game a "Hot Matchup"!

Not that they explain why there are so many tickets on the secondary market if this matchup is so hot. Maybe they meant "hot" like a burn barrel or tire fire...

By flexed did you mean taken off TV altogether? Maybe.

You admit, do you not, that the juxtaposition of Garret v Rex (old school vs young guy looking to keep his job) would draw in the generational Cowboys fans vs the new Bills fans in the Topeka Kansas market??

The main reason I could see this happening is because of Kellen Moore's first start. He's a big draw in the Idaho market from his college days. If you're getting the majority of fans watching from both Idaho and Buffalo (I believe the #1 and and #2 media markets in the country), the advertisers are going to be lining up.

This.

America's team vs. the red white and blue would garner national attention.

It gives the nation another chance to witness Tyrod and Sammy...soon to be one of the most prolific QB/WR tandems in the last 20 years.

The D line now has a chip on their shoulder, going against the Cowboys O-line, we can show domination.

The matchup between Gilmore and Dez will keep audiences glued to their tv's.

Warm weather in Buffalo means no snowballs thrown at refs or idiots bare chested when it's 3 degrees out.

Hell yeah! Must see TV!

Thank you. Advertisers are licking their chops to get ahold of this game. For all intensive purposes, this is a Superbowl of sorts. Not to mention this is the 25 year anniversary of Bills v Cowboys Superbowl I believe.

that's funny ....

Gilmore vs. Bryant? Must be a different Gilmore b/c #24 has been I/R'd

The D line now has a chip on their shoulder, going against the Cowboys O-line, we can show domination.

maybe an even better game to just plain cancel?

Yup been flexed to the London. 1pm start there so 8 eastern time. Have to watch it on Crackle for $14.99 plus tax and destination charges but you do get a free broken promise Rex doll with every purchase. Fun for the whole family!

What?? No popcorn included??

I'm thinking Al Michaels and crew are going into their production meeting tonight and demanding they flex over to Buffalo. I just have that feeling.

His "Do you believe in miracles?" shtick is a perfect match with the red, white and blue of the Bills. All the requirements of a Christmas weekend "Americana" game are met.

I'm thinking Al Michaels and crew are going into their production meeting tonight and demanding they flex over to Buffalo. I just have that feeling.

His "Do you believe in miracles?" shtick is a perfect match with the red, white and blue of the Bills. All the requirements of a Christmas weekend "Americana" game are met.

Well the weather will be nicer than Minnesota.

fyi, it's "intents and" not "intensive" purposes, for future reference...

fyi, it's "intents and" not "intensive" purposes, for future reference...

I had this discussion with my language professor in college. Intensive purposes are hard earned and diligent efforts toward a common goal. It makes sense in the context I used it and is considered proper in many circles.

You make great point, they should flex it BUT they should broadcast it on all of the networks that have a contract to air NFL games, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN and the NFL Network. Sort of like a presidential address to the nation. Maybe flex all of the 4pm games to 1pm this way we could have a 4 hour pre-game show like they do for the Super Bowl. This way they could examine each of the angles you identified.

You make great point, they should flex it BUT they should broadcast it on all of the networks that have a contract to air NFL games, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN and the NFL Network. Sort of like a presidential address to the nation. Maybe flex all of the 4pm games to 1pm this way we could have a 4 hour pre-game show like they do for the Super Bowl. This way they could examine each of the angles you identified.

You can say that again.

I don't event want to watch it and I'm a Bills fan...

This is awesome!

What do you want for 14.99!

Pull...."we're going to be a bully" Pull...."we're going to make people afraid" Pull ... "we're going to be in the playoffs" Pull...."its on me...."

Pull....."we'll have to go back and look at the film to see what needs to be fixed"

Pull....."I guarantee no one in that room has given up"

I had this discussion with my language professor in college. Intensive purposes are hard earned and diligent efforts toward a common goal. It makes sense in the context I used it and is considered proper in many circles.

I hope you are just trying to be funny, and I sincerely hope your professor was merely joking with you.....

"The standard idiom is for all intents and purposes, not for all intensive purposes,"......"The cause of the confusion is rooted in this phonetic similarity. For all intensive purposes is what is known as an eggcorn, a label invented in the early 2000s by linguist Geoffrey Pullum to describe words or phrases that are misheard and consequently reform into a new word or phrase."

http://blog.dictionary.com/for-all-intents-and-purposes-for-all-intensive-purposes/

Dude are you out of your mind?

Please note, I havent signed in in over 6 months.....

But I had too here... ( please note i come to this every f in day)

This is the problem with bills fans. The fact this person even wrote shows:

How gullible we are.

How loyal we are

How this team has been able to sell crappy fb for over 16 years.

Dude are you out of your mind?

Please note, I havent signed in in over 6 months.....

But I had too here... ( please note i come to this every f in day)

This is the problem with bills fans. The fact this person even wrote shows:

How gullible we are.

How loyal we are

How this team has been able to sell crappy fb for over 16 years.

Glad I could amuse you BUT I challenge you to find a more intriguing matchup this Sunday that should be flexed more than Bills Cowboys. Maybe you haven't considered how the warm weather climate in Buffalo this winter is more suitable for Dallas (a warm weather team) and Thyroid and Sammy played in warm weather colleges, lends itself well to a barnburner of a game that would garner considerable market share. Call it "Sunday Night Lights" ....Dallas, VT, Clemson (nation's top ranked program)....not to mention pizza logs and photos of Niagara Falls, and the Bills Cowboys trumps any of the other games on Sunday.