Kyle Williams - team wants him back in 2016, per Sal

YoloinOhio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is a class act and deserves to make the playoffs and there's no indication that will happen anytime soon in Buffalo. Let him play somewhere else for his sake- he's paid his dues playing for an inept organization.

The man is a class act and deserves to make the playoffs and there's no indication that will happen anytime soon in Buffalo. Let him play somewhere else for his sake- he's paid his dues playing for an inept organization.

I had some similar thoughts but then I realized he made a ton of money playing here. I hope he finishes his career here and goes on the Wall of Fame. But either way, he was treated pretty well by the Bills (minus the winning).

Hey, big Pat Williams played a dozen years in the middle, Kyle just played his 10th.

No reason Kyle shouldn't be back for another season or two. With over $30M in career earnings, he obviously doesn't need the scratch, but he's the type of guy that loves the game and being a leader.

I remember hearing him on a radio interview saying he drives home from Buffalo after the season by himself (to Louisiana I think) does a lot of soul searching on the way, thinking about whether he's into playing the following year. If I were Rex, I'd be the one driving him, feeding him burgers and beers in the shotgun seat and talking about next year and what we can fix.

I know a lot of people think Kyle is a logical cut, but per Sal on WGR today (4pm hour) he is hearing the team wants him here as long as he's able to recover from his injury (which they don't see as an issue).

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Kyle is the man and I hope he plays for 20 yrs and finally wins a championship

He will be pro bowl again with Schwartz as Head Coach!

curious to see if we lose badly these two games and they let Rex go. Also would they bring Schwartz back and would he come back and does he keep Roman go another direction

The Bills want him only if he is willing to take a cut.

Source?

I know this is going to be perceived as a negative comment but...

"We have no plans to move Stevie Johnson."

"We are not releasing Fred Jackson."

Let's hope it's true this time.

I'd agree with this.

Also they've said "As long as he recovers from the injury..."

So, come next season it is relatively easy for the Bills to say "Kyle just wasn't as explosive after his injury..."

What does one expect them to say at this point in time? If it happens it may well be with a renegotiated contract.

Sal wasn't asked about Kyle specifically. He brought it up himself. He works for the Bills. He didn't have to say anything. Edited by YoloinOhio