Deep Balls on 3rd

Virgil

I really want to know if those deep shots were pre-planned or Tyrod's option. I know that we do this from time to time and I get it. But today just seemed excessive. They were prepared for it so it gets to the point where you have to tip your hat to them and move on.

In a few cases, Tyrod had the space to run for the 1st and put us in FG range.

Just seemed odd to me and I wonder how much of it was because that was the called play and they just failed to execute.

T-Mobile missed some open recievers today, more than I've seen him do. I wonder about the number of long passes as critical times. but I have to say I like it better than an 7 yard out on 3rd & 10.

Sammy W did not have a good day today, by his standards. Dropped two passes he should have caught. Losing Clay hurt. It looked like T-Mobile did not have any confidence in Gragg. Not sure if he as ever targetted.

The question is if they were called plays of TT going rouge. If they were called plays, that often, that's an issue cause that would mean that not only do our D coaches not know how to adjust their schemes to our talent but the OC can't call a complete game and make adjustments during it. How are we in this sad state again???

Deep ball or not, it didn't matter. There are no men on this team when it comes time to put up or shut up, This defense is in shambles. Rex can take it back to NY. Offensive line got its butt kicked. Sammy seems to have one route and that is the deep ball. He dropped a couple and still can't catch a contested pass. Other great WRs just seem to want it more and go and get it. Woods and Hogan are nice to have on your team but only one of them, truly they are the same player - a decent number 3,, both are too small to make a consistent difference. I laughed when Woods fell on his first reception. Thigpen was brought back for one reason NOT TO FUMBLE. Again critical penalty not called against Eagles on the pick play. Mario slept through the game till he got that sack. McCoy was neutralized once the Eagles took away the sweep. Congrats to the training staff it looked like only one played lost to hammy today (Clay).

No way should McKelvin's INT have held up.