Trump Alone at the Top

I'm so old, I can remember when George H. W. Bush was Hitler. Now he's one of those "Decent Republicans." Happens every 4 years.

He's about as establishment as it gets and is voting for the establishment candidate. It's ironic because Team Clinton despises Team Bush.

Plus he's in his 90s and probably doesn't care.

He's about as establishment as it gets and is voting for the establishment candidate. It's ironic because Team Clinton despises Team Bush.

Plus he's in his 90s and probably doesn't care.

(in my best Morpheus voice) What if I told you they're all on the same "team?"

HW's vote won't turn the electorate but Trump lacks for support from thought leaders. He's deplorable.

Well seeing the track record of the establishment and the experts and "thought leaders" that have pushed the leftist agenda of global government and continued wars of aggression which foment hatred plus having NO F UCKING clue as to counter the rise of ISIS except to wage never-ending wars in the Middle East, perhaps its time to turn to someone who isn't part of that fetid monolithic corrupt establishment that so lusts for power it will break laws indescrimately in order to maintain their grasp on power.

Well seeing the track record of the establishment and the experts and "thought leaders" that have pushed the leftist agenda of global government and continued wars of aggression which foment hatred plus having NO F UCKING clue as to counter the rise of ISIS except to wage never-ending wars in the Middle East, perhaps its time to turn to someone who isn't part of that fetid monolithic corrupt establishment that so lusts for power it will break laws indescrimately in order to maintain their grasp on power.

I agree that someone other than those-who-came-before is a good option. But Trump has no grasp of the truth except that it changes in the wind, can't set forth coherent strategy, appeals to the least common denominator (the deplorables, which as bad as it was to put in those words, is something we all understand), and is not qualified for office. If Bloomberg was running, you'd have a point. But Trump is no Bloomberg.

Bloomberg. That's rich, and laughable. He's another Dem masquerading as a Republican. He's entrenched in the governing elite and a pillar of the establishment. He can't wait to get a top seat in the Nanny state and dictate to everyone just exactly how they should, nay MUST live their lives. No thank you!